When do you get violant?

when I am fighting and the person is not listening to me... I feel like the only way to get through is to be violant, You?

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone just won't stop talking to me when I ask them to nicely, but then get upset with me for being upset at them.

• Thanks for MHO! :)

• welcome

• I don't mean to be critical or stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but that isn't a good reason to get violent. You can go to jail or the other person could seriously hurt you. Jail, court fees, probation, and anger management are no fun. I've experienced them firsthand and can tell you it's not worth it.

What Guys Said 13

• And does getting violent work for you?

• some times

• Sometimes, it makes the person listen to you, or
      sometimes, it makes the person respect you more, or
      sometimes, it makes the person become closer to you?

• I don't think I ever got vioviolent towards a person in quite a few years now. I don't see what that would achieve.

• When life and limb are threatened, I would become violent.

If you become violent to get through to someone you believe is not listening to you, that's an excellent recipe to push them even further away.

• I hardly ever resort to violence - It is probably 30 years since I was in a fight last

• When someone eats the last of the Count Chocula then puts the empty box back in the cupboard. Then you later return from the bar at 4am and are sooooo happy that it's not gone yet. But then you get the bowl out and go to pour some and see that you're fuct!

• Violent you mean? No man. Violence is never the answer. Using your words to manipulate a situation to your benefit is always a better choice. Learn to delegate and deescalate. Fighting is for inbreds.

• Only when backed in a corner with no other option s but to defend my self or loved one

• Well with guys we all have a line and as a guy if you cross it there's going to be a fight.
    With girls, only if my life is threatened but she won't be hitting me for very long before I decide. You get one slap girls! That's all you need

• The Chinese have a saying, Murder one, frighten a thousand. Whether it be book club, the blood bank, school yard or prison, the first thing you do is go up to the leader and smash them. Then nobody screws with you.

• only in video games and in my head

• I feel that violence should only be used as a last result and only defensively.

• I get violent if that is the necessary amount of force to handle a situation.

• When someone spells violent wrong...

• sry...

• I'll let it slide this time ;p

What Girls Said 6

• I don't get violent because A. It's wrong and a sign of very poor communication skills and B. A person isn't going to understand my point if I'm beating their head in, kind of counter productive.

The only time I would get violent is in a self defense situation or if I have to protect somebody. Which has never had to happen yet, so.

• I don't get violent.

If the only way you feel you can get your point across is through violence then either your point is wrong, you're dealing with someone whos not right for your life, or you're a shitty violent person and need to go to anger management or therapy.

• lol no I am never violent. well I was when I was a kid but not anymore.
    I can get aggressive though

• Never, I'm not an animal.

• I have a pretty bad temper, but I only get violent if someone gets violent with me first. That has only happened twice, and I don't want it to happen again.
    I'm not trying to criticize you, but violence is not a good way to get through to someone. You could really anger them and get yourself hurt doing that, and you could also go to jail. I went to jail for battery one of the times I got violent and went over the top, and it is not fun, and court fees are a bitch. Probation and anger management isn't fun either. It was definitely not worth it.

• Also, I should probably add that what I mean by "only if they get violent with me first" is self defense. I should've worded that better. Otherwise, violence is usually uncalled for.

• I don't get violent.