How do you become your best self?

Most Helpful Guy

• Step:
    1. Find out exactly how you are right now. Be honest with yourself
    2. Find out exactly how you want to become
    3. Work towards that better personality by completing goal for goal (like confidence first. Then charm, then etc. etc.)
    4. Profit ;p

Ask me for help if you want to. I love to give further detailed advice :)

• How do I find out how I am right now?

• Ty for MHO :)

• Please don't thank me, it's just a formality.

What Girls Said 4

• You find out what you're good at and try to excel in that area

• Self love is the best love.. Thats the only key to best self.

• The first thing you do is type your question into a search engine. I prefer Google.

• Most of those guides were robotic as fuck and I'd like to see some live answers.

• I don't even have many opportunities to test out or use my interpersonal traits. My friends don't have many issues, and I rarely hang out with girls enough to have to console them and shit.

• Maybe try gratitude? Say thAnkyou to the lunch ladies when they give you slop. Compliment people more, it seems like it will be hard for you to become better if you can't do anything

• You start by not caring about what other people think.

What Guys Said 5

• Look at yourself in comparison to your peers and figure out what areas you feel you could improve in. Then plot out a strategy for how to go about improving those areas. The last part is the hardest. Its the motivation to follow through which in my opinion comes from either genuine interest or necessity. I think you need to have a genuine interest in improving or you have to believe its necessary to survive.

• Hardest part for me is trying to figure out which areas to improve.
      Probably because there are a shit-ton of areas I could improve!

• Be honest with yourself.
    Compare who you are with who you want to be. If you are satisfied and happy, then you are fine as of now. If you are not fine, then make a list of things that you would like to better yourself in or become, and work from there.

• You lift

• I wasn't talking about somebody with the cognitive capacity of a lifter, sorry about the misconception.

• Lol he was trying to give you advice dumbass. Lifting helps a lot. Be a little beta fck and be scrawny and average your whole life then. Goodluck

• @t3stosterone I see you still believe in the alpha and beta bullshit. Cute.

• Start lifting bro

• Follow the ABECI protocols.