If you could go back and change one event in your life, that would change your entire life in the process, would you?

Like if you had a chance to get the winning ticket for the powerball for example, or tell a teen you to not do something, would you?

Even though I personally wouldn't, because events in my life have made me a stronger young man in the process (though it was hell in the process), I know some might think differently. Explain?

• Yes, I would change something
  • No, I wouldn't change a thing
  • I would tell myself to (not) do something

Most Helpful Girl

• the one thing that i would change in my life would be when my family moved cities when i was 12. it screwed me up so much. if i didn't get into anime, eventually start a anime club in high school and glean some friends off that then i probably would have killed myself by now. i don't know how many nights i've spent fantasizing when i was younger about that sort of opportunity.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are small things I'd do different, but all in all I'm happy where I am now.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't let my son take the car and go out on the night he was driving, and wrecked... his best friend was killed in the accident, and he has never been the same since. My heart breaks for him.

• Yes, I would.

What Guys Said 2

• I would have kissed my high school crush right before we walked on stage to graduate, instead I just told her good luck and I missed the most amazing opportunity of my life that I regret to this day! 😭

• Most likely no. However I would go back and steal all the things that I lost.