Will someone take advantage of you if they know that you are attached to them?

In terms of... are they going to be more likely to take you for granted?

I get attached to people really easily I think that makes them behave meanly towards me.

I get attached to peers, acquaintances, friends... they're constants in my life. It's not so much them as it is being comfortable with a certain environment that they collectively make-up.

For example, when in University, I became attached to peers in one of my sections (I had classes with that group of people for the whole year). I think people are not too kind to those like me, because they understand it's power they have over me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people do. I would certainly not do that. But I too get attached to people really soon, and they have exploited me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I have been taken advantage of so many times and I'm finally done. No more second chances.

What Guys Said 2

• It's possible. If you get attached to assholes. Same reason why girls do this to guys in the friendzone.

• Of course it always happens

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the person. You just have to become wise at detecting these things.

• some people does, like my ex. so you'll have to be wiser, and counter back whatever they do to take advantage on you. make them know that, you're not as easy as they think

• Yes. It's always a possibility

• Yes. 7/10 times probably. Especially if you seem naive. Be careful who you allow close to you.