What's your opinion on bbw?

Plus sized, Fat, Thick, Obese, Overweight, Chubby, Big

Whatever you call them, what's your opinion on these women pictured below? What's your opinion on bigger women in general? State your race in your answer too please!!💙💚💛💜❤💗 options from all are welcomed

1) Gabi Fresh

What's your opinion on bbw?

2) plus sized Instagram model

4) plus sized Pinterest model

5) Bree Candace Westbrooks

6) Facebook model

Most Helpful Guy

• Not healthy, not attractive.

Don't give a fuck what's mainstream or not, that stuff isn't healthy nor attractive in my eyes. Plus, i don't want a partner that croaks before hitting 60, because that's exactly what it looks like they'll do if they continue like that.

But by all means, i won't tell them what to do. I'm just saying why i won't date a girl like that.

• Thanks for being honest

• it seems to be a rre trait nowadays.

I dunno about how it is over there in USA, but over here those girls would simply be called a not-so-medical therm for "obese" or "overweight". And no, they don't get a lot of guys. Quite the oposite

Most Helpful Girl

• People gonna hate but honesty first:

Yuck. That's very unhealthy and I hope these girls realize that it is not sexy to be that fat. Sorry for all the girls that are really making their best to lose weight and can't really see the difference, but I applaud those girls, because they do realize that's not good... But those girls are models apparently, they pose for living.. Once they change their appearance, the "plus size title" is gonna mean shit. So they're not, let's say.. Doing anything to lose weight and become healthy.

I know I'm not the healthiest girl in the universe but I do try my best to.

No girls, being extremely fat is not healthy even if it's attractive to some. Take care of your bodies and lives.

What Guys Said 13

• I prefer them

• too much for me to handle

• My doctor advised me to not eat unhealthy things

• Lol fuck no.

• What?😯😯😯😯

• They're obnoxious and demand to be praised for being fat. I don't like that.

• Lol all of them? I think they're pretty

• Maybe casually but to date id need a girl thats light enough for me to throw around

• No, thanks.

• I think there is nothing sexier than a woman comfortable with her body. Which means no matter what shape she is in she will present it well.

• Awesome reply!😊😊

• I know 😊

• Message me sometime. 😊

• They're all really ugly in my opinion. Being fat is really unhealthy and shouldn't be condoned

• Can be very sexy. If they are confident.

• Can be sexy

• No problem for me.. they look great :)

• I love bbw. Skinny girls do not turn me on. I love them fat!!

• I don't mind chubby, but they are way too big.

Weight aside, most of these girls are the exact opposite of pretty.
    Facially, 4 looks kind of nice and the middle and right side of 6 look fine.
    There are zero redeeming qualities to 5.

• At least you're being honest lol

What Girls Said 10

• These aren't models. They just dress up and post pics on social media. Their faces are ok but their bodies look so unhealthy. Its annoying BC if a guy looks like this people would call them fat but when a women looks like this they are plus sized lol but whatever hahah they are pretty though.

• "Heart disease" comes to mind.

• They are all beautiful, and if they are happy with their bodies then that is all that matters.
    However, I would encourage a healthier lifestyle, myself. I am aware that not all obese/overweight people have health problems, but they are more prone to them that a person at a healthy weight. The same applies to underweight people as well. But, this is just me and if they are happy with the way they are then that is great as well.

• They are beautiful in their own way but being that size is not healthy just as being underweight isn't.

• It literally says their names on some of the pictures and you can't even call them by name?

• Lol only 1 picture says that I don't even know her name 😂😂

• Can't believe I'm actually wasting a few seconds of my life to read your non sense replies.. and I'm wasting even more of my life replying back to your non sense replies.. lol and the fact that I'm replying to a 'nobody' over the internet... lol bye girl!😘😘😘go troll someone else's post

• It's nonsense. Not whatever butchering you've worked out.

• I like the ones that are confident and don't have low self esteem. There are so cool chicks that just happen to have extra pounds on them and they don't let that define them. I have one friend that gets more guys than some of my friends that are half her size.

• why are they called models? What are they modeling for exactly

• On their pages they are called models.. I'm not sure why

• I think these women are beautiful, bbw or not! I don't like how people think that we want to be celebrated for being fat! Completely untrue. We want to be celebrated for being confident and working with what we got! people say that these kinds of women are unattractive and fat and all that... so basically a woman who is big, beautiful, confident, accepting themselves, and being happy is unattractive compared to skinny women or smaller women who have no self esteem, self love or self respect. It's like society doesn't want us to be confident in ourselves. Making fun of someone because they're this that and the other doesn't make you seem any better than them. If you don't like fat girls, that's fine, but don't try to dehumanize us for it! I got teased a few times about my weight and I teased this skinny girl because I figured that it wouldn't hurt her feelings. It was ignorant of me because it always seemed like skinny girls had an advantage, and nothing anyone could say or do could affect that. But then I realized how much it hurt her feelings when she asked me not to call her skinny one day and I didn't do it again. If someone has to try to make you feel small because of the way you look, then they must obviously feel like shit themselves. If you don't like someone's size, big or small, take it up with God because that's how they were made.

• Awesdiome response

• Thank you very much hun! 👌🏾

• I'm disgusted by all those answers. Fat and obese don't mean the same thing. At all. None of those girls are anywhere near being obese and unhealthy looking. I'd hate it if they saw this post and thought themselves as ugly. I think they're all attractive except #4 who is a little too big to be attractive for me.

• Actually like your answer

• Without commenting on appearance, I'd be surprised if more than maybe one of these weren't, technically, obese from a BMI standpoint. Some may be morbidly so.

• I disagree. They don't seem obese to me at all.

• Majority. of guys prefer. to have sex with. them over skinny women.

I don't like bbw because they shove it in my face all the time. Plus they bash on girls who are skinny and call them "flat" "no ass bitch"

At least the bbw I've encountered. Even the nice ones brag about their bodies sometimes

• The worst part is guys will think "aww fat girls need love too" when in fact they are the preference

• Where I'm from a lot of plus sized people don't get dates, guys, love.. etc hsha but you're right