Should I just let it go?

I was at this school for a month, (my dream school). I got so scared that I couldn't do it, that I freaked out and withdrew.

It took me 2 years to get me back on my feet in my current school. Most people my age are doing their full-time work experience requirements.

It bothers me. It really does, that I made this mistake of withdrawing, lost 2 years of my life, (which I wouldn't have, if I hadn't withdrawn long story short). And at the end of it all I didn't even graduate with that better degree.

I sometimes have day dreams about that school. Some of it was the experience, but it was academically better too (with a lot of options).

My mom understands my resentment and pain. But she said that I am just being stubborn now. If I went to that program, I would have to be a year behind whereas I'm nearing graduation at my current school.

That really was my dream school, and I had worked so hard to get in. I don't really mind being behind. I want that experience, I deserve it. To be with like-minded people, attain a good education. I've become so different being in my current school.

I'm already 23. It's all so confusing for me. I don't want to be 50 and still think of what it would be like if I had gone there.

20
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I went back to school at 28! If you're ready, now is the time.

• Well finish the school you're currently at and then reapply?