For a first time car buyer and for a college student, is it better for me to buy a gas-fuelled car or an electric car?

I'm a lot more accustomed to gas cars, especially since there are far more gas stations than electric car charging stations. I live in Arizona and there not many electric car charging stations. Still, though, Electric cars looks pretty nice.

• Gas Car
  • Electric Car
  • Depends
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• What happens if there's a power outage in the town?

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on a fue things gas is cheaper to buy and for the most part cheaper to maintain. fuel cost are higher. the electric car is usually higher and if it brakes down is usually higher to repair. but if you only go only short distances under 2 miles it is harder on a gas engine because it never totally warms up.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think electronic cars have Vought on yet so for now it's probably easier to buy a gas car

• Gas car. Its faster. Plus for me pertol is free HA!

What Guys Said 3

• Electric cars are not practical yet. Gas cars are cheaper to buy, maintain, repair and are not new technology. I'd wait another 10 years before buying an electric car, until they get all the bugs worked out.

• The international energy plan is to fuse out all gas vehicles by 2050. Help the world get a head start and go electric!

• its better to buy a used car in full.