Which is the most extreme body modification?

1. Scarification
2. Elfin Ears

3. Eye Dyeing

4. Skin Stretching

5. Forked Tongue/ Filed teeth

6. Transdermal implants

7. Implant under the skin (horns)

• Scarification
  • Elfin Ears
  • Eye Dyeing
  • Skin Stretching
  • Forked Tongue/ Filed teeth
  • Transdermal implants
  • Implant under the skin

Most Helpful Girl

• this is all so disturbing oh my gosh people are so stupid!
    had to go with eye dyeing though.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 15

• God I would love me some Elf ears. And that chick is ridiculously hot. I've always wanted to fuck an Elf woman. It's been a dream of mine since I was 13 years old.

But yeah. The eye dying and sub-dermal implants are a bit too far. The forked tongue is pretty messed up, too. Teeth filing is just stupid. Although, I like those dentist vampire implanted teeth. They're basically real, but you don't have to completely ruin your teeth for it. They can be removed.

• They're all pretty fucked up. They're like big signs to many businesses saying, "Please don't hire me."

• Toss up between both implants and eye dying in my opinion.

Stretching isn't that big of a deal, scarification is pretty much just like getting a tattoo, forked tongue is fucked but it's not THAT crazy of a thing, the elf ears almost came in first place until I saw the implants, the teeth thing is stupid but it's not that extreme.

Most of these things aren't all that bad to me, but I guess I'm not exactly in the spectrum of socially normal.

• If you get your ears and lips stretched to the extreme, They look weird as hell if you take the thing out lol

• Oh, lip stretching is fucked and looks stupid on everyone (except tribal people, since at least their reasoning for doing it is different than 20something year old trust fund white kids). You can always get your ears and shit restored when you decide to retire your plugs, though when I stretched my ears I always stayed far away from the point of no return.

• Yeah, Tribal people go to some serious extreme with stretching, And it actually looks normal on them, Unless they take them out lol

• A gender change

• I... uh.. aahh... WHAT?
    This is just... too absurd. Euugh...

• Scarification actually looks pretty fcking badass.

• all of them look disgusting

• Oh god that eye dying one is gross. But I have to go with elvin ears

• I can decide between 2,3,4, and7 they are all disgusting though.

• All of this is disgusting beyond belief

• The eye dying makes me fucking cringe

• The first two are kinda cool. All the other ones are equally extreme to me.

• That's for when you are tired of f'n around, And really want to stand out lol

• You left out Body Hacking

• i saw a spit dick online the guy did it himself ugh

• I mean I have little burn mark over my butt cheek, don't know if that count as sacrification? #nohomodoe its way little