Anyone a Teen Titans fan? Does it piss you off so much that Teen Titans Go is a thing now?

That show was so fucking awesome now it's a fucking joke it makes me so mad

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved the old one and the new version is ok but it shouldn't be taken as seriously. Robin is an obsessive stalker, Beast Boy and Cyborg aren't that different just more annoying for comedic effect ( it is more annoying than funny), Starfire is not that different, and Raven is the same but is out of character at times. What I don't understand is why they continue showing Raven's father in a caring way yet he is still supposed to be this evil, heartless, and cold being who Raven is supposed to destroy. It's fine for her to destroy him in the old show but it makes no sense in the new show.

Most Helpful Guy

• i only watched the original teen titans cartoons back then, it was good shit.

What Girls Said 1

• I like the old one and the new one. They're pretty self aware and it's funny.

What Guys Said 1

• You're watching a show intended for kids... that's like watching porn for the plot