Post a pic of your favourite breed of dog?

Mine is a German Shepherd.

This is my German Shepherd Max :0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how to post a pic but I have my big ass 100 lb blanket german shepherd titan.

• That's ok. 😊

I love all dogs , but German Shepherds are my favourite 👍

• By the way I like Titan as a name for a German Shepherd 👍😊

• Lol He is a titan he is huge. He is up to my hip. And when he was a pup his paws were gigantic that's why we named him titan.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love all the misunderstood breeds. My favorite is the Doberman, but I also love Pits and Rotties and Great Danes, etc. Absolutely love shepherds too, I had a shepherd/lab mix named Jasmine growing up.

However, I live in an apartment and they have breed restrictions. So I have a lovely beagle mix named Lily :) She's 2 and we rescued her last October. She's a total sweetheart and doesn't leave my side.
    http://i.imgur.com/emGJqFO.jpg

• I noticed when you take animals from the streets and care for them, those pets are usually extra kind. My friends cat is crazy appreciative for being rescued ☺️

• Aww thanks for that. She's gorgeous, so sweet!! She looks very placid natured 😊

• She is very calm :) Thank you! I love her.

@TripleAce I feel the same way! My boyfriend wanted to buy a puppy from a breeder, but I'm a huge advocate of adopting adult dogs. We didn't have the time for potty training anyway haha.

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 6