Does the number 11:11 mean something to you?

Look, I made this video a while ago... About 3 years ago I began seeing the number 11:11. I've seen it in text messages to people, I've seen in google search, I've see it on the dash screen in my truck. I've seen it on my tv clock, I've seen it on my stove clock, I've seen it FREAKIN EVERYWHERE!😁😬 what the hell does it mean?😑 is there like some hidden force in the universe trying to tell me something? Man I've herd all kinds of explanations! Someone said you're suppose to make a wish on 11:11, someone says it's good luck, someone says it's my subconscious trying to find me a subliminal wake up call message like there's something I should be doing

(HELLO JASPER PAY ATTRNTION WAKE UP DO WHAT you're SUPPOSE TO BE DOING SON!)

look ok i've even made a YouTube video to prove how many times I've randomly seem 11:11 I don't go looking for it, I just always happen to glance at the clock or something on a page and it's right there. Check out the video.👇🏽

If you look closely you can see the different dates I've seen all of these

Does it mean anything? Here's a few more screen shot pictures 👇🏽

• It means something
  • It doesn't mean anything
  • Someone or something is trying to tell you something
  • Maybe you're just really lucky

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be something connected to you, let me see
    If you continually see the numbers 11, 111, or 1111, there's a reason. The most common way that angels communicate with humans is through the universal languages of numbers and music.

The ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras was the first to establish that numbers hold vibrational properties. He taught that the entire universe is mathematically precise.

When you see repetitive number sequences, this is a message from your guardian angels. You can ask your angels what they are trying to tell you, and if you listen in stillness, you will hear their answers clearly. Sometimes, though, if you're stressed or in a hurry, it's not as easy to hear your angels.

So, Angel Numbers are a shorthand code between you and your angels. In the case of 1's, they represent the post of an energy gateway. The more 1s you see, the stronger the path is.

In practical terms, this means that your thoughts are going through a cycle where they are manifesting instantly into form. You think it, and boom! It happens. When these cycles occur, it's extra important to keep your thoughts focused upon your desires, and to stay positive. Otherwise, your fears may manifest instantly. You can ask Heaven to uplift you, so that your thoughts are focused upon the highest possibilities.

1, 11, 111, and 1111 in Angel Numbers all mean: "Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts are manifesting instantly into form. Focus only upon your desires and not upon your fears."

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I think once you start noticing a number around, you'll keep noticing it. NBD.

• Belle pepper I'll be watching tv and my brain will randomly wonder what time it is, so I'll go take a pee and glance at the clock and it just happens to be 11:11 😧 what hell is goin jmon?😫

• Yep and since you feel like there's a pattern you feel vindication every time you see it which makes it stand out more in your mind

• Smh help me forget belle pepper!😁

• It means making a wish and hoping it comes true.

• Wahid, other than that, nope.

What Guys Said 3

• I know what you mean though. I've seen 9:11 a lot in the past. It's weird as crap. And I saw it whether I wanted to or not.

-It could be anything, perhaps its a sign that we are/were looking at our watches too much. Maybe not

• I see it a lot too, we are just in tune to it that's all

• to me it means it's a quarter after 11.