When was the last time you travelled?

mine was 2 years ago -_-
what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Last summer. I can't wait to settle in a stable job just so that I could start saving up for traveling.

Most Helpful Girl

• I travelled to the bookstore yesterday, does that count?

The last time I traveled to another state (which also probably doesn't count because I live 5 minutes away from it) was last week.

Otherwise, I've never really travelled.

What Guys Said 4

• I went to madrid in the summer

• 2 months ago :P I am gonna go again at the end of this month. And I don't know why but I wanna tease you. 😜 lol

• I was in Spain in July

• Am just back from Spain and France

What Girls Said 9

• Few months ago I did lots of travelling first to Hong Kong then Taiwan then back to China then to Sweden and then I moved back to the UK from China. And now I'm gonna be stuck here for quite a while. 😒😞

• I traveled last summer in July with a friend. We road tripped to Canada, stopped in Buffalo to see a friend, and visited Niagara Falls and Toronto while there. It was such a good time, but too short. We'd like to go again this summer.

• August. traveling again in 21 days.

• 5 months ago

• Over 11 years ago, long time lol

• I just came back from a short trip like 2 days ago

• A few months ago.

• Um, a month ago.

Yeah.

• 20 years ago. I can't wait for the next trip, and hopefully I will be able to travel more times.