Is this life sized child sex doll a solution for pedophiles or will it cause more to become pedophiles?

• it should be made illegal to stop future pedophiles
  • its only a doll for perverted people so no justification in banning it
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that we know.

My concern is that every time they ejaculate while engaging in this fantasy, they are conditioning their brain to be aroused by the fantasy, strengthening the paraphilia.

The question is whether they find this acceptably satisfying, or not?

I'd say we don't know. We know anecdotally that some violent pedophiles indicate that they progressed from violent porn to wanting 'the real thing'. We have no idea how many who share their arousal found porn to be satiating. We do not really know if access to tools to live out the fantasy increases or decreases actual abuse.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm afraid that this would only fuel tha fantasies of pedophiles, to the point of encouraging them to try "the real deal". Truly disturbing. Pedophiles should get help. Not get sex toys that basically validate their sick views.

What Guys Said 20

• I doubt it'll stop pedophiles. I would never choose a real woman for a fake sex doll.

I think this should be banned cause I believe this'll just help those pedophiles to plan their fantasies and then end up using real kids for that.

Whoever made that doll is sick... but it's China, so not surprised.

• it probably still won't be enough lol

• Fuck, that's so disturbing.

• It only feeds the beast.

• Thats just so wrong, hope those dolls are cursed and screw them up instead
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_n53y4a8rmt1qa7k0a.gif

• First of all, yuck! They're not even attractive in the least. They're creepy as h***!

Secondly, bann them! It can do nothing but make things in this pervertive and weak-hearted world we live in worse!

And third... YUCK!!! What kind of freak would want to do anything sexual to a toy, let alone one so creepy looking?

• i don´t see a reason to bann it, cause it´s just a puppet and people can do whatever they want with their property... they can fuck a mixer as far as i´m concerned.

i don´t think it would "help" a pedophile because satisfaction of the urge in that strange way won´t kill the urge like a proper therapy might.

i think it´s a bit like with gay people. it´s a deviation from the norm, while being gay is not harmfull for society while being gay isn´t... being gay was seen as a mental illness a few years ago and so is pedophilia now. don´t know if there even is a cure.
    i´m saying this because i see a strong connection there. you probably don´t "become" a pedophile as you don´t "become" gay. you just are like that. it´s your personality.

• -.- fuck brainfart. *while being gay is not harmfull to society, being pedophile is as soon as you act on it...*

• I don't think it would create more pedophiles. From what I understand some were born attracted to children and some got the attraction from abuse but a doll cannot create a pedophile. They have the same choice as a straight or gay persons regarding sexual orientation. I think it's pretty sad for them personally, either being born that way or being abused.

I don't think that doll would be a solution, but it may help some pedophiles. I recommend a good physiatrist.

• It may actually work.

I recall reading an article somewhere that some dude instead of chasing real small girls decided to just buy a doll.

• I said it many times that after gay people the next ''oppressed'' group of people that will receive special privileges will be pedophiles.
    ''How dare you being against pedophiles? They are people like you and me! They must have their rights! It is a sexual preference you racist bigot nazi fascist!'' The words we will soon hear from the same programmed useful idiots who support anything sick and degenerate promoted by the system.

• Not even close. Pedophilia in itself is built around abusing, groping, raping and molesting children. Children who cannot consent. Children who are not sexually mature. Children who become traumatized, and might even commit suicide because of the severe psychological consequences. Gay sex happens between two consenting adults and CANNOT/SHOULD NOT be compared to something as vile and abusive as pedophilia.

• You my friend are what I'd call awake!

• Of course Gag admins don't stop to show their bias:

''Your Comment removed: @lumos Children cannot consent to muslim rapists as well and yet you're supporting the import of millions of muslim invaders in European white countries who have no compassion to us and treat women, even little girls as if they are a piece of shit. Where is your compassion to all girls who have been raped by muslim invaders? Where is your compassion to the hundreds of German women who were assaulted on New Years Eve? Are these children not traumatised? Isn't this abusive and evil? By the way don't bother to answer because Im blocking you. I had enough of liberal bullshit and don't discuss for too long anymore.
      www.facebook.com/.../?pnref=story ''

• No. Just child porn isn't a solution to pedophiles. Pedos will still want the real thing.

• Now that's a bit freaky. But to say it would decrease or increase pedophilia would be pretty much the same comparison between would Playboy decrease a man's desire for a women or not only with the difference being it looks to be something more physical than Playboy. I'm not sure maybe decrease and I say decrease if it allows them to get it out of their system? Bottom line though it would also be the type of individual in question.

• its better that they have the doll i guess. being a pedophile is a mental illness but it doesn't mean all of them are child molesters and are going to touch somebodies kid they know its wrong and will not do it.

so they need some form of release because normal people dont get them off.

• what a shitty doll, it doesn't even look realistic

• I guess it will be hard to ban... as you say it's just a doll.
    But I am afraid it may indeed give pedophiles even more need for the real thing :o :-(

• This is freaky 😱 I think it should be banned.

• pedophiles also have needs and you know dat feel when you masturbated long enough and want the real thing?

• It could save a lot of grief.

• That's disgusting that someone would even create that. Sick bastards.

• This is hurting no one sure it's creepy as fuck but it shouldn't be banned, but i don't see how it's going to make more pedophiles if anything it should prevent more as there is no risk with the doll unlike raping a child.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think so. It's like child porn doesn't stop their desires. It basically fuels their fantasies.

• This is so disturbing. I'm sure they have some even toddler or infant like as well.

They should spend their money on a psychiatrist not sex dolls.

• The most fucked up shit I've seen. How exactly will this eliminate child porn? If anything it will most likely aggravate the paedophile even more and wanting a real child.

• That is creepy as hell.

• Jared Forgle should have purchased this to save himself the trouble

• No but a psychiatrist could, pedophilia is a fetish , a fetish is by definition a mental disorders some consider it a mental illness. With proper help a mental illness can be cured, keep in mind it's only the wiring in the brain. All brains rewire in a year, it can be done. plus, this looks like something the Japanese and Thai people would have eapecially thailand child sex slavery isn't illegal

• I wouldn't be enough

• It won't stop them. If they get this, their urges and desires might make them more likely to try on a real child. They can practice on the doll... it's disgusting. It should be illegal.