Christian Question?

What is sexually immoral? I am 17 and I love God but before I was saved and everything I had sex with my boyfriend. Am I going to hell?

Most Helpful Guy

• (this will be written from the assumption that the bible is true. So all you atheists on here can kindly fuck off. I'm not interrested in a lecture about how it's not true)

yes clearly you're going to hell...

The first person who got enter heaven were a criminal. Sentenced to death. By crusifiction!
    Throughout his life, jesus frequented the outcasts. Among them were whores, thieves, swindlers. He forgave them all, and promised them heaven as long as they believed.
    Later on he chose a man hunting and killing christians as his messenger (paul) and most important prophet.
    A seriously long list of prophets, old kings, and whatnot have all committed sin. And god din't say "sorry bro, to hell with you". Nope, he told them to repent their sins, and it'd be okay.

Still think you're going tell for having sex?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Use condoms and BC and don't worry

iamyourgod.files.wordpress.com/.../...and-hell.jpg

• Ask for forgiveness. We all sin. We were born with sin. Just need to repent and ask for forgiveness

• You won't go to Hell. Just dont do it again. They are ceartin rewards in heaven for the good things we do on the earth

• According to the Bible, all sexual acts outside of marriage are sexually immoral. We are all at our own risk to practice them (STI's, unwanted pregnancy) and it's up you to repent your acts to God, if you believe in that anyways.

The one sin that is condemmed to hell in the Bible is the blasphemy/offense of the Holy Spirit. Everything else God commands you to change, according to the Bible.

• As long as you repented and asked for forgiveness afterwards and haven't done it again, you'll be fine.

• No. Unlikely. This is why there is penance.

• It's difficult to go to Hell, considering it was just a concept created to keep people from "sinning", but otherwise has exactly the same amount of validity as how Santa will bring you coal for Christmas if you're naughty.

• Sexual immorality is any sexual engagement outside of marriage. It's not for any person to tell you if you are going to heaven or hell.

• Former Christian here- I dont believe in heaven or hell but if I'm wrong I think its based on how you live your life. I dont think "God" gives a rats ass if you read the bible, which God you pray to or if you pray at all. Quit worrying.

• actually, the only sin people go to hell for is refusing to repent of their sins. and blasphemy of the holy spirit.

• No you can always be forgiven.

• According to the King James, the only permanent, unforgivable sin is the unending rejection of the holy spirit, Jesus or God.

• Yeah you will burn in the eternal fire don't worry though I heard hell has awesoem bbq's

• Don't worry God doesn't care about your sexual activities God is too busy giving children in Africa aids

• Everyone do sex (including god) so it's not a good reason for going to hell

• Not likely for that reason

• no you are not going to hell. but you have to stop sinning. no human is sinless. but to show your love to God you have to change. to repent. to change mindset and life. thats what God expects from you. and one day find a good christian husband and share with him your love for Christ. thats what He wants from you.

• You will not go to hell.

• No sweetie, you're not going to hell.

• There is no "saving". You lost your virginity, end of story.

• 17 year olds shouldn't have imaginary friends :)

What Girls Said 19

• Sweety, it's all just a myth. Don't worry it's just a fantasy. You can ask yourself these questions:

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide
    No escape from reality
    Open your eyes
    Look up to the skies and see
    I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
    Because I'm easy come, easy go
    A little high, little low
    Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama, just killed a man
    Put a gun against his head
    Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
    Mama, life had just begun
    But now I've gone and thrown it all away
    Mama, ooo
    Didn't mean to make you cry
    If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
    Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come
    Sends shivers down my spine
    Body's aching all the time
    Goodbye everybody - I've got to go
    Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
    Mama, ooo - (anyway the wind blows)
    I don't want to die
    I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

I see a little silhouetto of a man
    Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango
    Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me
    Gallileo, Gallileo,
    Gallileo, Gallileo,
    Gallileo Figaro - magnifico

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
    He's just a poor boy from a poor family
    Spare him his life from this monstrosity
    Easy come easy go - will you let me go
    Bismillah! No - we will not let you go - let him go
    Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go
    Bismillah! We will not let you go - let me go
    Will not let you go - let me go (never)
    Never let you go - let me go
    Never let me go - ooo
    No, no, no, no, no, no, no -
    Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me
    for me
    for me

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye
    So you think you can love me and leave me to die
    Oh baby - can't do this to me baby
    Just gotta get out - just gotta get right outta here

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
    Nothing really matters
    Anyone can see
    Nothing really matters - nothing really matters to me

Anyway the wind blows...

• Yes, you're definitely going to hell.

• Any sin will be forgiven if you ask God for it. Heck, in the Bible, King David committed adultery and murder and God still forgave him when he asked. :)

• of course you are not.
    Look, God is not an evil dude thats seating waiting for a reason to send you to hell, I know lots of people see him as that, but that is not what he is, he loves you, no matter what
    you had sex? okay, cool, no point on looking back and think what would have happened if you didn't, if you feel sorry, then awesome, because thats how you are supposed to feel like when you sin.
    now, the important thing is that you understand why is wrong, if you base yourself just in what religion tells you, you are not getting the point, coz God is NOT religion.
    I found this article once and I really liked they way it explains all this sex before marriage thing, you can give it a look if u want:
    http://christiananswers.net/q-sum/sum-f001.html

• Thanks!!!

• @Raven1990 interesing video, thanks for sharing! I'm always open to hear different opinions on any topic :)

• oh that's so good! you are not as other evangelicals who are so close minded :)

• No way! We are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus. If you have repented of your sins, your past is in the past. You are a new creature.

• Any deity that condemns someone to eternal damnation for committing a consensual act without an arbitrary piece of paper is not a loving one, is all I can say.

• I doubt you're going to hell. Even if you were married to him and cheated on him, committing adultery wouldn't send you to hell. God is very forgiving and there are certain things we're advised against doing but hell isn't always the punishment for everything.

• If you are very religious.. then just ask for forgiveness... He always forgives

• We're all going to hell.

• We'll burn together. You'll have me there, we'll be friends ❤️

• Hmm..
    No. Don't say that. I would go to Penance and ask God for forgiveness.
    He always gives everyone second chances. Remember that.

• No you're saved, just ask for forgiveness. God is merciful.

• No. Sex isn't going to send you to hell. Denying Christ or being lukewarm is what you have to worry about.

• Everyone is immoral.

• Saving yourself for marriage

• You will not go to hell though

• You can ask for forgiveness but the whole purpose of forgiveness is to ask Jesus and to never do it again until after marriage, if you ask for forgiveness and do it over and over again and ask for forgiveness everytime, it shows that you are not sorry.

• No you're not 😏

• Yes absolutely. God gave man lust and the great pleasure during sex, just so he can send them to hell when they do it.

Don't be stupid.

• No you're not. Christianity is a HUGE religion and there are so many different opinions out there. Some people will say even just masturbating is a sin, and others believe that as long as you are a good person, making love is not a sin. So you might hear different things, but don't worry about that.

My God is loving, and would not send someone to Hell for loving. My God wants us to help our neighbors and the poor, and if you live a good life and are a good person, you will go to Heaven.

• Thank you for your reply, and I feel bad but I don't think I understand 100% what 'sexually immoral' means. I think that's where my problem lies. :/

• yeah, and it's tough because people have different definitions of "sexually immoral." Some people think it means masturbating. Some people think it means having sex outside of marriage. Some people think that masturbating and pre-marital sex are fine, but cheating on your partner is "sexually immoral." So it can be very confusing.
      Don't worry about what other people say. Focus on your own relationship with God. That's the best thing you can do.

• Thank you so much! <3

• Oh my gosh...

Premarital sex is a thing. A bunch of people do it, religious or not. You're fine.