What hurts you the most?

mine is when someone or some people unintentionally so domething, such as a group of people making plans when you are right next to them and started the idea or not being noticed for doing the same work as another person and them being praised for the same, if not less than you... what makes you just feel down, like a weight on your chest type of hurt?

One perfect example is the questions about other members on G@G such as you took your eye and friends and such...

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone I like and like he doesn't know I like him and he flirts with other girls. I don't know why that's a hurt for me haha not like I'm dating him or whatever
    And also when my friends get complimented or hugged and I don't get that treatment so I just have to smile

Most Helpful Guy

• When I expect something from someone and he/she does exactly the opposite of it.

What Girls Said 10

• Unrequited feels.
    Nothing hurts more than unrequited feels.
    Seeing the person you have a crazy crush on pay attention to someone else :(

• Wow, I'm actually in this situation but never mind.
      This too shall pass, is my only way to have a certain excuse to stop thinking of my crush lol.

• When they betray you, but try to act like it's your fault and not theirs. Never putting the blame on themselves.

• I stubbed my toe a few years ago and everytime I hit it on a corner I feel like my soul wants to leave my body, and I silently cry inside while I hop to the nearest seat or resting spot to say,"GRMMRMMNNPH *sigh* FACKKK!!." That hurts pretty bad.

• Hurt when i like someone and they lie to me about something serious then i have no choice than to walk away. I sleep at night thinking of them and the greatest moments of all. Now that its i don't know where do we stand... I wonder if they care for me still or even thinkin of me.

• Learning that a "close" friend didn't have such friendly intentions..

• Um.
    ,
    Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the person you thought would never hurt you.

Aw.

• Honestly? When he catches me off guard and tries anal.
    That hurts the most.
    Like, dude, wait till I get wet first... fuck😑

• I hurt myself the most

• When I find out someone who doesn't know me already doesn't like me because of my race. That hurts a lot more than it should.

• Liking someone and they like you back, but they aren't trying to pursue anything for whatever reason.

What Guys Said 4