It seems like people "dislike" the idea of me being helathy?

So im i good shape and i look fit, i eat healthy and work out regulary. I obviously care about my health, but dont look nor eact and work out like a fintess model.

But whenever if people asks me about stuff like that or if i mentione it (something i rarely do unless the subject actually comes up) i get comments like "fitness freak" or people ask me why i eat healthy, or in general have this non positive attitude towards it.

I dont understand why.. what is it with people who care about their health that puts people off? Dont get me wrong, they dont tell me its bad, but its like "oh do you work out like everyday or something?" and "do you only eat salad" and its rarely with a positive tone

anyone else that experience these kind of stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly because a lot of people are getting more lazy and do not want to put the effort into healthy living. Some of it is jealousy and some of it is to make the other person feel better about themselves, which is wrong. Keep being yourself and living your lifestyle!

Most Helpful Girl

• People feel self-conscious when faced with someone who makes better choices than them. It's not a new phenomenon. You could be doing something to help yourself or others, and some people will automatically hate you for it, because it makes them realize that they're not doing the best they can with their lives.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't let those jealous people deter you from doing your thing! Keep up the good work! :)

• Maybe they just have an inferiority complexes about their health issues. Everyone loves a scapegoat.

• its overrated.

• Because they're probably jealous and wan't to be fit themselves but don't have any willpower so they're just gonna rationalize they're unhealthy attitude by saying that anyone who likes to stay healthy is a fitness freak who just goes to the gym all day and can't eat any enjoyable food. It's just so they don't feel bad about themselves.

What Girls Said 1

• People dislike many things even people who can't spell or who don't have good grammar it's just one of those things, it's life.

• I saw what you did there.

• Not everyone has English as their first language. Im sorry if my question upsets you

• Oh, what's that? just saying people dislike many things such is life.