Where do you think we are coming from as humans?

You believe That God made us in one day as the Bible said? That we always existed like this but we werent so developed? Or as Darwin said that we are coming from an animal like monkey?

I personally think that Darwin's theory is the most logical.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are only two possibilities. God created us in an instant and then did everything possible to make it look like we evolved from a common ancestor with other primates or we evolved from a common ancestor with the primates.

Does the first possibility really make any kind of sense?

Most Helpful Girl

• Humans did not evolve from primates. Primates and humans share a common ancestor which has since gone extinct.

What Guys Said 2

• I beleive that humans have come from an animal. It could be a monkey but after seeing that apes are 97% the same as humans I believe humans have come from apes.

• Humans have neither evolved from monkeys and apes, it's a common ancestor for both species that has evolved in a different way due to environmental change.

• @Josht11 Hmmm... so they don't beleive humans came from monkeys. How creditable is that site?

• @Josht11 Apes are kind of different to monkeys by the way to.

• I believe we originally came from plankton-like thing-a-ma-jigs.

What Girls Said 2

• I believe in evolution.

• Whites come neanderthal man the rest are human maybe from Mars lol.