Why do black women look so different from other races of women?

I'm talking black people with parents, grand parents, and great grand parents with more than 80% or higher amount of black blood.

White, Asian, Middle Eastern, etc... Women have silky thin hair. Black women's hair is more thick but kinda nappy (not in a derogatory way). White, Asian, and Middle Eastern women have small, medium size lips but black women's are bigger. Fully black people ususallg have brown/dark skin and other races have lighter. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol at the white women answering this, They really do try to make everything about them :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Ever race has different texture of hair. Sure, Caucasians, east Indians, and Asians all have smooth, 'silky' hair but it's very different when you touch it. White people have much thinner, finer hair. Asians have very thick strands, still silky. East Indians have super thick hair, not quite as silky.
    Black people simply have the most different hair for most likely environmental reasons.

Every race looks different from each other mostly due to temperature differences in their respective environments back in the day when a lot of the co-evolution took place. Like why do white people, namely Russians, have such high nasal bridges compared to the flatter ones commonly found in Asians/black people? So that they could take more air into their nasal cavity and heat it up before it would be taken into their lungs.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• We are just different, that's what I love about us. I love that I can style my hair billions of ways. I love that my skin literally glows in the sun. I love that my lips are nice and plump. I love that a lot of music, dances, etc.. Were inspired by black men/women. I wouldn't trade being a black girl for anything.

• Well. Human kind just like any living species had to adjust to their environment. Each human races show this adjustment.
    I might be wrong but I think Asian people got small eyes and small noses to protect themselves from humid weather. Nordic people are mostly blond with blue eyes because there is a lot less sun where they live. And black people got darker skin to protect themselves from the sun. All races are that way because it originally had a purpose in their environment.

• All races look different. And in most other races you will find different shades of skin. I know Indians and Domincans that are darker than me. I love that we come in different shades. I love my thick hair. The question is, why does it matter?

• It's called #blackgirlmagic.

• No idea. 😆😆

• Beautifil with skin like honey smooth like silk? it's a blessing and good genes... they come from good stock, have you noticed how fascinated people are with black people whether good or bad, what a powerful people black is a dominant genes not recessive.