What does his text mean?

This guy and I flirt a lot and we like each other. But it's a LDF (long distance friendship). Today I was complaining on how I never had a boyfriend and he replied " If you ever want a boyfriend let me know ;) "

What Guys Said 1

• It can mean one of two things: 1) he is letting you know he's interested in you as his girlfriend, or 2) he wants to have sex with you.

Likely, it means both (he's a guy and if he's interested in being your boyfriend, there's like a 99% chance he wants to have sex with you), but I wouldn't read too far into it.

To determine whether it's #1 or #2 I'd need more 'context': how he talks to you normally, what you guys talk about, how often you talk, what times of the day you talk, whether you're in college, high school, etc.

But yeah - hope that helps.

• He can't have sex with me since he lives in another country:) we're both in college and the same age! And we talk almost every 2 days sometimes every day and no specific time!

• Ohh thanks haha yeah, most Middle Easterns are at least bilingual! :) But my country was a french colony so English comes in 3rd position after Arabic and French! But the countries that used to be colonized by Britain have it as their 2nd language :)

• Nice. I think it's very sad that the US doesn't make a second language mandatory. There's a lot of ego in this country and it's very sad.

Oh wellz :) Good luck with your 'bf' :)

What Girls Said 0