Why are white men so much more racist than white women?

I was at this men’s rights website and like 99% of them are white supremacists. Every kind of racial epithet, dehumanization, and generalization was there to find. As far as I could tell the only nonwhite race they liked was Asians (presumably cause white women won't touch their peepee, so an Asian woman is their go-to choice to lose their virginity)

Feminists on the other hand are the complete opposite, they are 100% leftist and passionately opposed to every form of racism and bigotry.

Most Helpful Guy

• Men, by nature, are more conservative than women because evolution has programmed us to view the world with this mentality: "If we don't know it or understand it, then we can't predict it or control it so we have to treat it as a potential threat." So, at first, men behave cautiously at anything new and this includes people of a different race. So, any man of any ethnicity is a bit racist until he has lots of experience with these other races and begins to feel comfortable and that they are not a threat. This is why "integration" and "affirmative action" are good for society overall even though it may be uncomfortable or you get unfairly excluded from things (like college admissions or a job). In the long run, when the races and different ethnicities interact, they cease being bigoted and start to view each other as friends and fellow patriots.

Women are different though. Many women are instinctively inclusive and want to establish harmony within the community. Evolution has caused this behavior so women instinctively leave protecting the community to men.

What Girls Said 3

• I have noticed this long time ago. I don't know, I hardly believe anything they say, because I have the mentality of how they view certain things. I think it has something to do with the high dominance desire so the superiority complex tends to have more in them.

Strongly agree with the third line hahahha.

• I dont trust them at work

• I'm sure some guy is gonna come in to say that men can't help it, its biology, blah blah. Whatever

• So you disagree that it's biology?

• Yes they are.

• If blaming biology makes your life better have at it

What Guys Said 13

• MRA's are a complete joke.
    There's so much bigotry, misogyny, and self-victimization that goes on in there. I feel like a lot of these guys overlap with the "nice guy" crowd.

And lol/fuck off to that shit about Asian men. We're not their pets, and Asian women are NOT at all at their disposal. Why do they care so much about dick size? Swear to god, all of the "men" who bring this dick talk up are these kinds of lame excuses for men you speak of. It just screams insecurity. It's super funny to see them get all riled up when they see white women getting romantically involved with an Asian (or any minority for that matter). Like taking candy away from a spoiled child.

I'm sure most white guys aren't like these pieces of shit. Most white guys I know aren't. The few that are like this are worthless twats that nobody likes anyway.

• Asian men from what I've seen become highly insecure when white guys are taking their women though so it's obvious that your argument has extreme bias.

• Whats wrong with men having equal rights

• This is what I call bad sampling in statistics. Those are very polar opposite groups. Men's rights is uber conservative while feminists are extreme liberals. When you pick your sample from those two population, you will think that white men are racist and white women aren't. This is like saying I am going to pick my sample from the hospital and from my sampling, I conclude that most people are very sick in America.

Racism exists in all corners of the world. However, not everyone is racist and I certainly do not believe that white men are more racist than white women. Certain groups are more racist than others and they attract similar people - hence the men's rights web site. I also think that everyone is racist in different degree. There are images that are built from social media and society that are basically in everyone's mind. Picture a ghetto neighborhood vs a nice one with a picket fence. What type of population lives in each?

• lol...

• They have way more ego than the rest of them?

• It seems a bitter black man is asking this question no doubt.

• So whats your question?

• My question is why is your mother such a whore?

• See the funny thing is I was with your mom all night. She was complaining about her whiny bitch of son while having sex all night. I wonder who that is.

• I haven't noticed that at all.

• I dont Know What you are talking about...

• You fool, women discriminate more on disability and that is down to feminism and they judge looks more and that is down to feminism and they are sexist to men and that is done to feminism. So there you have it

• White man here, I'm not a racist. I'm also not big into men's rights either, although I consider myself something of a PUA.

• You are ignoring the other side of this such as how white women don't generally like dating Asian men. In fact Asian men and black women are the least desired races to date. Men and women are simply attracted to different sorts of traits.

There are differences between the genders, that a different race can show off without meaning to. Darker skin for example is a more masculine trait in every race. In men and women of the same race the men on average will have darker skin. Men are also taller and height is also effected by race. Thus a tall black man can look very masculine, and a short fair skinned Asian woman can look very feminine. The flip side is that a short pale Asian guy or a really dark, and tall black woman will be less desirable.

What is being called racism is really nothing more than our bodies being attracted to the same types of traits that our genders have always been attracted to. It is just that race can enhance some of those traits raising or lowering our attraction for members of the other gender within that race.

• You're talking about Stormfront. org

They are people who want to preserve the Aryan race.

I don't think they're racists, I think that they know they're being outbred. By the year 2043 we will be the minority (Whites) in America, and they are trying to preserve it.

• Feminist white knight spotted, please link these men's rights websites that are 99% white supremacist. Go on r/tumblr in action or any tumblr blog really and you'll see these terrible ideas that have gone full circle and blame cis white men for fucking everything and they're the root of all evil.