What do you think of the values of the average American girl VS those of an European girl?

It could be good or bad

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know enough European girls to judge them, but American girls are extremely diverse in values. It's so dang multicultural, no wonder.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is so much cultural diversity in both continents that you can't create an "average" without mixing apples and oranges.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't know any European girls to know or compare their values with mine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Their both girl from first world counties. I would think of them the same. Culture may be different however science have killed most cultural beliefs. Basically the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both foreign.

0|0
    0|0
  • American girls lazy... I prefer European girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated both, and I prefer European women. They're more rational, mature, and less shallow.

0|2
    0|0
  • well i've noticed that european girls are more family orienated and play the female role very well and actually lure men much more easily because they act like true women , American girls on the other hard are full of themselves and dont want to be called a girl they want to be exactly like guys which really doesn't help, sure they get men but men would choose a european one anyday because they feel more of a woman... P. S : this from personal experience and peopel i've met not the internet or anything.

2|2
    0|0