You are dead in this question, What do you want god to say to you (MHO for most creative) ?

Me I'd like him to ask me in a conspiratorial tone, "Hey man, Do you got the stuff."
Of course the only answer is, "Yeah, I got the stuff "

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Thanks for making so many women say my name bro'

What Girls Said 4

• "Thank you, my child, for Always Loving me since the accountability of age 6. I recall You even coming Up to my own Home and visiting with me and having a conversation with me, which You still Do.
    However, You still Need to be Born Again if you want to make Heaven your Home, my child."
    Good luck and Good Question, @Waffles731 xx

• "Go burn in hell you mutherf*cking atheist son of a b*tch!" 😄

• Hopefully welcome home... But there's a pretty good chance his words will be you're not accepted here :(

• Heeeeyyy you made it! Bong or blunt? In my head, God is Jim Bruer from Half Baked.

What Guys Said 13

• "Steve, come on into Heaven. I realize you didn't believe in me while you were alive, and I get it. My existence sounds absolutely preposterous, has no tangible proof, and I totally understand why someone would need to "see me to believe me." In light of the fact that so many followers of mine sin their entire lives, even terrible things, they still get into heaven solely because they blindly believed in my existence, BUT they and others were also doing some good deeds, except even those with a clean record were doing it ultimately out of fear for their souls. You, on the other hand, were generally a good and decent man, and you were so out of the kindness of your own heart, and not for selfishly motivated salvation. So for that reason, I welcome you to Heaven. The bar is that way👉"

• No, no, no no, You can't disagree with the Catholic church and then just assume that whatever you're doing is OK"

"What? Why not!"

"Cuz- . . . Cuz- . . . Because- . . . Fuck you! Thats why, do it over again!"

"Are you serious? Heaven looks so cool"

"I'm sending you back to the age of 5 knowing everything you know now. Same family, same everything"

"Minus Hillary Clinton I know she's not related but she just really sucks?"

"Oh god, here we go! I was drunk while making spirits again and we ended up with ONE disaster You know who else I made while drunk? Morgan Freeman and zooey deschanel!"

• Which god? Pick your choice (click twice on the vertical lines):
    wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...eve-in1.jpg
    Click twice on the lines. The list is almost certainly incomplete because it relates only to gods whose believers could write. A minority thus.)
    But pay attention to pick 'the right ones' in that list: they're all jealous. If you err you'll suffer or eternity in EACH hell of EACH of them. That makes for many sufferings.

• That will do pig. That will do.

• there's beer in the fridge, party at Lemmy's later.

• "Chug this pint of fireball you little bitch. Welcome to heaven"

• "We play Slayer up here and mosh 24/7, fucking thrash dude! \m/

• Can I get cookies forever?

• All I'd like to hear is welcome home.

• No Items, Fox Only, Final Destination, you in?

• Want to go back down for 60 more years to be very successful in life and have your body never age from year 25?

• "HAHAH now Satan has 12,792,299,301 people in hell and you only have 400".

• I want God to say to me: “You are my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”