Would you want to go to New York City for vacation or Los Angeles?

Which one would you rather go on a vacation if you haven't been to either one or which one did/do you think is more fun to have vacation at? I have been to both and I think LA is more fun

.

• NYC (Did not went to either)
  • LA (Did not went to either)
  • NYC (More fun/Would go back)
  • LA (More fun/Would go back)

Most Helpful Girl

• Los Angeles.

Most Helpful Guy

• LA. Surfs up dude. Its narly out there with the winter sets.

What Girls Said 7

• I've been to both. They both have pros and cons, and both are different from one another. NYC is a bit more fast paced, although I did enjoy the architecture, art, food, etc. LA is more laid back and has some cool and fun places to see/things to do. I will pick the latter for now.

• I just got back from LA and even though the food and entertainment scene was cool NYC just had a better more well rounded vacation atmosphere. Granted I don't like beaches much except to work on my photography- but NYC I just mesh with.

• I've been to NYC and I love it, but I'd love to go to LA. I think I'd have lots of fun there too.

• I've been to New York City, so I'd like to go to L. A. and get the experience there.

• You won't be disappointed. I recommend going to Venice beach, visit the universal studio, little Tokyo. Hollywood isn't that fun unless you want to walk, shop and try some food (large slice of pizza, hot dog etc.) I actually went to a road trip driving to Santa Barbara and was fun driving by pacific coast highway (known as CA-1).

• I already live in New York and I really like the fact that we have seasons. Besides rent in LA is still high.

• Last time I was there it was freezing and I heard that SF is more expensive to live than LA and NYC is pricier than SF for living. I think j see why people don't really live in LA, Hollywood and Beverly Hills for example in particular. They all live outside the city limit.

• I live right outside of LA so New York sounds like more fun to me.

• I want to go to LA, Cali is so beautiful.

What Guys Said 4

• I went to both places over the Christmas break. There's way more to do in New York City. I probably would not go back to Los Angeles.

• La baby

• Grew up in NYC, I now live in LA. I'll choose the latter.

• Portland

• I've been both places and don't care for either.

I spent an afternoon in Vancouver BC and would love to vacation there