Can Hillary get any lower going after Sanders grandchildren for being adopted?

"I intend to deliver for the American people. And I guess at the end of the day, for me — ""YOU KNOW, PEOPLE TALK ABOUT (chuckle) THEIR EXTRAORDINARY GRANDCHILDREN, BUT I ACTUALLY HAVE ONE"" — and we’re going to do everything we can to give her opportunities…"
Hillary doesn't mention Sanders directly, but you can clearly tell it was directed twords him/family as he always refers to his 7 adpoted grandchildren as extraordinary.

• Of course she can, she's a Clinton.
  • Nope, that;s as low as you can go.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No, and this after the Chelsea blunder. It's like Hillary has a fucking unstoppable deathwish for her campaign.

John McCain did this in 2008--shit that made it look like he was TRYING to lose. Not a good sign.

What Girls Said 5

• Wow, that's actually very stupid of her. If she really meant it in that way, that's terrible and definitely not how to get votes. It's like when Trump said he liked people who didn't get captured. No one thought it was funny or smart, just like no one will think this is right in any way.

• Oh she did mean it in that way, Sanders is the only person I know/see who talks about their grand children being extraordinary.

• I think it might be difficult, he's an old white guy, and she's a well known democratic politician. But if anyone can do it it's him, he's honest and has good ideas. I hope all of America can #FeelTheBern

• In 2008 Clinton was beating Obama with those voters till Obama won Iowa, so I think if Sanders can win Iowa and NH by good good margins than he has a fairly good shot of gaining support from African American and Latino voters.

• The Clintons are always full of surprises.

• I'm si glad we both despise Hillary.

• she seriously did that?

bitch!

nd dumb too... lol

• She seriously did say that, right on TV. God I hope she loses to Sanders and loses badly, but I have a feeling if she does lose the primaries, the DNC and establishment are gonna pull some strings to make Killary the Democratic Nominee.

• That's fucked up...

What Guys Said 11

• I always like to judge something in its proper context. Where is this so that I can see it for myself and what leads into it?

• I don't remember which, but it was from when Hillary was on MSNBC/CNN.

• if that's what she was implying that is very VERY low.

• I know that's what she was implying, cause Sanders is the only one who talks about his grand kids as being extraordinary

• well if she is implying that hopefully people will read between those lines that she is suggesting that her biological grandchildren are somehow more important or legitimate than adopted grandchildren... it's a disgusting stance to take in my opinion

• It's truly painful how hard she's teying to get the college age vote what with her "Netflix and vote" and she showed up on a talk show and did that whole whip shit you see viners do. In all honesty Sanders has the college vote. That doesn't mean that every college student will vote for him it just means that he has the majority of that demographic

• Ugh. Hillary is sooooooooooooooooooo uninspiring as a candidate.

Actually, none of 'em outside of Trump seem to be stirring any emotion, but that guy's a doucheface.

• You're right. She's a Clinton. She can go even lower and with such ease.

• There is NOTHING Hillary wouldn't do to get elected.

• I am voting for trump

• #FeelTheBern dude!

• Bill's a rapist, Hillary covered up for him, I wouldn't be surprised by anything.
    I'm no sanders fan, but that's just screwy.

• Its politics there's no such thing as too low

• She is scum,
    Always has been always will