What Is Secretly Dominating Your Subconsciousness?

Your subconscious is obsessed with nature!

The pictures you have chosen paint the picture (get it?) that you are obsessed with nature. From a very early age you've felt a strong connection with animals and nature. You've always loved camping, traveling, hiking and just exploring the beautiful world that surrounds us. For you, nature is this beautiful, magical place where everything makes sense. There are simple rules and adventure is always waiting for you just around the river-bend.
Your subconscious makes you think about traveling while doing grocery shopping, cooking, walking down the street and especially while working. And if you could, you would leave everything and go to travel around the world.

This sums me up pretty good I`m a nature freak

quiz

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm afraid, like will be the case with many people, terrorism is often filling our mind :o
    With all these terrorist attacks and people getting arrested one can only be worried :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• Your subconscious is obsessed with knowledge!

The pictures you have selected suggest that you have one the most curious minds we have ever seen! Your subconscious is always looking for something new to learn, new sights to see, practically anything that would give a nice exercise session to that big brain of yours, and help you advance in life.
    You are a very passionate and patient person, and that combination helps you to truly immerse yourself in a subject without feeling the need for 'Quick Fixes' or feeling bored. Keep it up, you have a lot to learn!

What Guys Said 10

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...462b-9819-7297dbdcce86.jpg

I guess it's true, knowledge is power ;)

• What Other People Think of You
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42db-a5cd-d258a8eb2890.jpg
    Your subconscious is obsessed with what other people think of you.

The pictures you have selected suggest that you've had a very nasty meeting with gossip at an early age, and that fear has accompanied you to your adult life.
    Your subconscious is doing overtime worrying about how other people perceive you, how you should act and how you carry yourself. You feel tired of and exhausted but you see no other way of living.
    Well, we want to give you one small advice: Try to think about how you see others. Do you think about every small thing the people in your life do? Do you judge people based on tiny moments from their life?
    The fact is that most people are busy worrying about how others see them, that they don't really notice you or anyone else. So leave all those thoughts behind and walk on proud!

• The hope for free potatoes.

• knowledge is secretly dominating my subconsciousness

• fear of letting yourself down

• I also got nature

• Food it is!

Me eat everythang!

• Per the quiz my subconscious is obsessed with sex lol.

• I got sex.

• Also got nature.

What Girls Said 10

• "What Other People Think of You

The fact is that most people are busy worrying about how others see them, that they don't really notice you or anyone else. So leave all those thoughts behind and walk on proud!"

• I got sex 😂😂😂😂😂😂 damn that quiz exposed me jahaha
    I joke but I mean I am a scropio. Most sexual star sign

• [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/o7kilt.png[/IMG]

Interesting...

I'd say I'm more craving true companionship than sex but sex is good too lol.

• Your subconscious is obsessed with SEX!

Yes, you've read it right, and no, it's not something to be ashamed of!
    The pictures you have picked suggest that your subconscious mind is very occupied with sex. You are a naturally sexual and loving person, you simply love to LOVE, and one of the biggest acts that you do with someone you love is sex.
    Although your subconscious if obsessed with sex, you have a healthy way of life. You do not get too carried away (Although sometimes you wish you would), and you look for emotional attraction before you think about the physical one.

looooooooooool

• obsessed with food, nice.

• I got sex.

Although your subconscious if obsessed with sex, you have a healthy way of life. You do not get too carried away (Although sometimes you wish you would), and you look for emotional attraction before you think about the physical one...

I've been wanting a boyfriend more and more lately so it's very accurate.

• The Fear of Losing Someone
    Your subconscious is obsessed with the fear of losing someone close.

The pictures you have selected suggest that from a very early age you have been a very emotional person. You have matured fast, and realized that people sometimes get hurt. This realization has made you worry for the people close to you, and that has only grown as you've matured.
    Your subconscious in constantly running disaster scenarios and comes up with new tragedies that will affect you and your family.
    It also tells you that you should do something in order to save the people who are closest to you.
    There is no real way to let this feeling go, but instead of worrying, you should try to channel those feelings into something positive. For example: Treat the people in your life with great love and care, show them that you love them and that you appreciate them being in your life.

• Yeah I have forgotten nature... Thax

• 0|0
  • I got sex. Seems right.