If you could go back in time and warn your younger self about something, what would it be?

For me, i would go back to October 19, 2007 and tell myself to keep my 19 year old Aunt from going to a club the next day... She was murdered and it FOREVER changed our lives...

Most Helpful Guy

• Save money! You're going to need it. And that girl in math class likes you but she won't tell you she did until you are both 25 and she is married. Good luck with that!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell her the most imporant thing you need to know is that you should love yourself cuz your pretty amazing.(: You should always believe that and you deserve the best. The love of others isn't as important as your own love for yourself. Once you love you... u won't be looking for any guy. (:

What Guys Said 2

• A certain gorgeous blonde who will eradicate your entire future.

• i´d go back 6 years and tell myself that i shouldn´t even get in contact with that one particular girl to spare meall the pain she´s bringing me without even ever bring in a relationship with her.

What Girls Said 4

• To tell my sister not to go to the party and keep her home.

• I would tell my stupid ass self to work hard in school and not get married at 19.

• i would go back and try to keep my ego level low... coz inly bcoz of my eggo and self centred attitude... people around me hate me like shit

• I would go back to a month and tell myself not to send those nudes.