If you had all the money in the world, would life still be worth living?

I feel like if you had all the money in the world you wouldn't really need to work anymore. I get joy out of working because there is a challenge and you have to work to live, but if its just all there and you can afford everything there's no fun in that. Ik it sounds weirdjust THINK about it for a sec then answer...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, for me it will be worth living if I had all the money in the world, I can use that money for a lot of my own good purposes

Most Helpful Girl

• I love working but yeah I think life could still be fun, its not about the money. Although if I had all the money Id be able to buy things not just for me, but for other people too. I think it would be really cool to be able to afford to buy my friends the things they want but can't afford. Time would be freed up to do all the things I love too, without worrying about if I can pay rent. Id probably still have a job either way because i enjoy working but Id be doing something useful with what I have haha

What Guys Said 4

• I'd just have really fun jobs. And I'd find many things to do that aren't working.

• Dat slave mentality.

• What does that mean?

• @ArtDent Haha yeah I forgot about American slavery for a minute so that definition of slave mentality didn't cross my mind. I'm glad that the OP was fair enough to give me the benefit of the doubt and not get mad at me when I said what I said.

• Yeah, she was cool.

• Work is soul crushing.

• yea because all fake girl will want me lol

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. It would. Just make sure you use that money wisely. I don't mean wisely by not spending it, but just don't waste it on things that are superficial.