I dont believe in love?

It seems unrealistic to me , like sure love it real but not for me. Is it normal to feel this way?

• Yes
  • No
Is*

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it today and listen to some Freddy Jackson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyjAOelCPtQ

• "... Age 17 with health issues that may not make it to 25..."

-Well honey I hope you are one of those then that beat the odds. What kind of issues?

• In other words... exercise exercese exercise! :) :) :) If you took a course in college or majored in something, it should probably be fitness.

• OH and dont exercise to much at first. Just start off little and go on from there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt the exact same way as you do now a little over two years ago. I even told a guy friend of mine how I felt, largely as a result of a really bad relationship/break-up with my ex.

Funny how our words often come right back and bite us. I've been together with that 'friend' for two years now, and am without a doubt in love with him.

Just give yourself some time to see that love is very real. Love as in the actions and emotions surrounding someone you care deeply for, not love as in going to fancy restaurants and setting posting #relationshipgoals that you've reached on instagram.

What Guys Said 6

• I used to be a hopeless romantic but I've definitely grown more stale/cold in those things. I find it very hard to be overly attached ever again. I think it's normal. I'd say don't wait for it to happen but keep your eyes open, you might be surprised. Value what you have and whoever gives you special attention.

• age: 17 lolol

• This song is for you, I guess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3g6tTYoxM

• Maybe you would start believing it's real if you had better luck in life.

• Love is an action, not a feeling.

• you're like the billionth person to think that love wasn't for them, it just happens, there's no warning, it's super random, it'll happen

What Girls Said 7

• It's normal to feel that way, but it's not true. Love isn't some magical force like people think it is. Infatuation mixed with commitment is what love is. Not to say you will definitely find love, but if you find someone you really like who feels the same way, and If you are both willing to put in the work on the relationship, then you will definitely find love.

• Oh, yeah, I felt that way, too. Felt that way right up until that shit blindsided me and knocked me on my ass.

In fact, I still feel that way... and I wonder what awesome things I did in my previous life, to deserve the love I've got in this one.

One thing is for sure:
    If you're not LOOKING for love -- you're much more likely to find a love that's deep, genuine, and satisfying.

• If you've never felt that feeling, I can see why you believe it doesn't exist.
    In due time you will find out, how inaccurate you were during that time in your life.

• I believe in unconditional love. I don't believe in romantic love.

• I am neutral about it all! I fine with whatever! Maybe you should be to?

• It's normal. I feel love is real, but in this day and age, it's normal to feel as if it's not.

• I'm a little bit cold and reserved, to the point where I thought that I may be asexual - but I pretty sure it's just a phase, and that I haven't found anyone really like yet lol