Do you ever wish you could be more of a certain ethnicity?

Me personally, I wish I could be more Irish. Their culture and history is just so rich and deep. I'd love to be able to count myself among them but sadly my blood is only about 33% from Ireland.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do. My parents are both Guyanese and im constantly not looked at as one by them and my relatives because I was not born there.

I hate when im purely looked at as an American. How does being born here change the culture, food, and speaking dialect I grew up my whole life with?

I used to wish I was full Guyanese but now im okay with it.

What Girls Said 4

• I suppose I wish I could be Austrailian. The country is beautiful and everyone I've had the pleasure to meet from there has been so laid back and friendly. I hope that's what you meant. Lol

• I'm happy about where I grew up, and that we have different cultures within our family, all of this has made me the person that I am so no :P

Besides I don't think "original blood" matters. You could always move to Ireland you know :P

• I'm not mixed so no I wouldn't because I'm already (more or less) 100% of my ethnicity

• I did when I was 13, due to bad company.

But not anymore.

What Guys Said 0