Are you a thief or murderer?

Have you killed anyone or steal anything? Are you hiding secretly?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• This is really an inappropriate question and should be taken down by moderators so they have no legal issues.

• A thief - Sweets from a shop when I was a kid - Going straight to hell

• No I have never killed anyone yes I had stolen something when I was 12 . No I'm not hiding any secrets I'm an open book and it up to others to read.

• I've stepped on a few snails after a rainy day

• Why do you think that a criminal would be hiding in his house and answering questions on GaG?

• There are lots of drug dealers and prostitutes here so I figure

• Ehm... nope

• yes I have legally of course

What Girls Said 8

• 1|1
  • I've stolen before and I'd never do it again. Took a long tone to forgive myself. And lost my job because of it. Certainly a wake up call I wouldn't recommend killing or stealing

• Haha No way! Never!
    I'm not homicidal or anything!
    I swear!

• Murderer of myself. Lol

• I've stolen little things before at like 7 11s and certain gas stations, and I promised myself never to do it again, and I want to pay the places back when I get the money too. Overall it probably would add up to 25 bucks worth, and I want to show I'm sorry by doing so, and I beg God to forgive me all the time along with any other thing, aND to not be ashamed of me.

• thief

• I stepped on an ant once. I cried..

• According to the bible I am a murderer and a thief.