Would you date a Middle Eastern girl/guy?

Would ya?

0|0
18|30

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Yeah sure

1|0
    0|0
  • sure, the women are hot. Only if she wasn't close to her family though. Too much of headache, their family is too intrusive in their personal lives.

1|1
    0|0
  • as long as she could make me some MakDooouSS and TabbouleHH... she will always always always be welcome in my bed chambers

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure, but only if she's not super religious...
    I've seen some really pretry middle eastern ladies.

1|1
    0|0
  • They tend to follow the Islamic faith, and I'd rather avoid that.

0|3
    1|2
  • sure, I don't see why I shouldn't.

3|0
    0|0
  • I am not attracted to middle eastern girls, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Arabs and South Asian women, and if it weren't for black women existing I'd say that Arabs/SA women were the hottest women on the planet no contest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those girls tend to be hot so yea

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only if she was Christian. I think there are too many theological and cultural differences between us for me to marry a Muslim girl

0|0
    0|0
  • of course, they are stunning with lovely demeanours. @Archiz is a perfect example

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they aren't religious. I have no problem being friends with religious people, but I want to be sure that my children will raised Atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • the girl i have a crush on and is my best female friend is middle eastern... so no.

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely 💁

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date a middle eastern girl but their families are usually hostile to black people

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I would date a Middle Eastern girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. depending on their faith

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not as long as she's attractive and has a good personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a muslim, then no.
    Otherwise it depends.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sure. Not if she followed the traditional culture or was strictly religious though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated a girl whose parents were from Iran she never talked about me to them she met my parents and was always very scared about me getting "caught" around hers. I'd date again just weird feeling like i'm bad for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure she's a person right?

1|0
    0|0
  • If they aren't into being suicide bombers they might try to take me too, but if not then yes

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't minddddddddddd

0|0
    0|0
  • why not i've been in middle east and i met a lot of pretty and warm girls there

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like them, yes. I actually think that middle eastern men averagely look quite a lot attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is not muslim and I get along with her then yes. Due to religious differences, however, I do not date muslims.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• 2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would. As long as he was down with me being an equal to him. They produce some very attractive men.

1|2
    0|1
    • Yeah some of them are very beautiful, even men have beautiful faces and beards. Some despite having hairy chest look good. Handsome men and gorgeous women.

• Show All
    • @multilevel lol few things get under my skin... racism is one of them. After all of that he blocked me lol... after coming at me on my feed. 😏😂

• Hahahaha He blocked you! While it should have been the total opposite. you are too kind I guess.

• Does such a guy come with religious beliefs? If yes, then no. If no, then possibly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would. I grew up with Arab best friends, some Arab roommates, and am muslim myself. I could see myself getting in a serious relationship with a middle eastern dude for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they treated me right then I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably not because our cultures would most likely clash a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • ugh if i like them yes, just like any other human lol

1|1
    0|0
  • middle eastern guys *insert heart eyes emoji* of course.. they are like these beautiful creatures with the perfect eyes.. and that accent..

1|1
    0|1
  • Yeah, as long as I find them attractive and that they're a good person that I would want to date

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think all white guy would be marrying them but some would. White guys are interested in exotic girls with big black curly hair with tan if they are searching for interracial relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they were my type physically

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, as long as they are good looking and have a nice personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • probably probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeup. I've seen some cute middle eastern guys

0|1
    0|0