Is this creepy or weird?

I got this diary/journal For my birthday and I cutted my guy friend's/crushes picture out of the yearbook and glued it on the there then wrote nice things about him. Be honest, Is this creepy or weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes its creepy and weird

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, most 14 year old girls do something like that. So long as you don't find a way to snip off a lock of his hair and put it next to his picture it's okay ;p

• The reason why I did that was because my crush said that I was the best and it went to my head.

• When I was 14ish... maybe 12 or 13, I recall drawing fireworks around my crush's head in the yearbook lmao

• Lol.

What Guys Said 2

• By teenager standards, it's not that weird.

• little creepy

What Girls Said 6

• I'd wonder why you couldn't just give me a gift without doing so.
    Lol, but either way it's funny for those that have a funny bone :)
    Not creepy.

• Yup. You could've taken a picture of the picture or scanned it but you went full horror movie psycho and cut it out. But don't feel bad, we're all psychos. How do I know? Because when we read, it's either in our heads or out loud, either way without an audience.

• Sounds like the burn book from mean girls 😂 but instead has nice things

• I probably done something like that at 13.

I feel stupid now.

If I were the guy, I would be crept out.

• "cutted"?
    Anyways, it's both creepy and weird; don't let them ever know about your journal.

• It's okay, I already took it out and everything I don't know why I did that!

• I know but It didn't feel right after I read your opinions.

• Okay.

• Thats a little weird.