Why are doctors such perverts?

I went to the doctor today and I was laying on the bed thing and the boy doctor came and put his private part all up on me. He didn't have to come that close.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Boy doctor"? By the time they are doctors, they are usually men. there are not a lot of Doogie Howsers around. lol
    "all up on me" What does that mean? He may have crossed the line, but we sure cannot tell from what you described. Talk with you mother. Maybe she can get clarity.

And I have had women doctors and dental techs lean in in such a way as to press their pubic arch against the back of my hand. But I am smart enough to ignore it and know it is just cricumstances, not intentional.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they're all pervs.. I've had a doctor literally GRAB my ass, though 😂

What Guys Said 9

• don't flatter yourself op.

• i just had a similar question where i was fondled by a nurse who kept my balls in her hand for 4 minutes, i guess high five for feeling violated like me

• I think you're overexaggerating because you seem to see a potential rapist in every guy for whatever unknown reason.

• Lmaoooooooooooooooo OP delivering sice 337 B. C

• You need to be more specific before coming here and say physicians are perverts.

• U haven't given enough information. How can u be sure? What did he do?

• You can always change to a female doctor if it makes you feel more comfortable.

• hun I doubt it was anything honestly

• Report him. If he's done it to you he's done it to others

What Girls Said 9

• not all of them. don't overthink it, #generalisation491 especially if u are in a professional environment. however, if u feel suspicious, just mention that you'd like a bit of distance and he'll understand. it's a kind suggestion and a subtle threat at the same time.

• It's hard to tell if it was his intention or just an accident. If you don't feel comfortable about going to him then you should start going to another doctor.

• Not all are pervs but one surely crossed the line.

I had a shot and he pressed my butt cheek for like a minute. I was like "can I please fucking stand up and leave?" And he was like "nope, I just a moment because if I take the finger out the blood will pop" and I'm like.. Dude.. It's a simple shot.

• This seems sketchy lol. If it was an accident you should know, if it wasn't then that was sexual harassment and if you make a complaint it can be punishable by the law.

Most doctors are actually professional and have seen enough reproductive systems in their lives to not just harass a patient like that.

• He's a doctor
    Let him do what he must damn
    You won't be complaining about his crotch near you when he's saving your life

• There's a difference between someone accidentally bumping into you in crowded areas or cramped doctors offices and him perving his crotch in her face. The later is borderline.

• @ThisDudeHere I got checked up by a doc he told me to lie down and the bed was fairly live so while he was looking at my eyes and mouth and feeling my stomach yeah his crotch was close to my face and I don't care
      Let him check I'm healthy

• Honestly the way you're describing it sounds perverted but most doctors aren't that unprofessional so dont worry just go to a different doctor if he makes you feel uncomfortable

• if it was intentional you should go again but set up a cam and take him to court

• What kind of information was that? The body doctor came and put his private part all up on me? Anyways doctors R doctors obviously not all doctors are the same. But my doctor is a women and she touch my boobs and private part to chc if I'm healthy. Does that make her a pervert? Don't think so

• None of my doctors were perverts, male or female. I've had a lot, since of my medical condition. If you truly feel uncomfortable, you can maybe try to find another one.