During a fight do you tend to hit someone's genitals first?

Definetely... their health bar goes down to minimum if I do... hehe...

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never thought about it the few times I got into fights. Not even the time a guy pull me up the ceiling and smashed my back against a table WWE style, the table broke and all. Even then I decided to run, should've have kicked that fuckers balls right there.

What Girls Said 2

• Only if they are bigger than me and severely threatening.

I'd play dirty to protect myself but I'd only resort to that if it was a rape/life or death situation

• no i don't.

What Guys Said 11

• its not as effective as people would like to believe. whomever said it was harmful and could result in death is reaching. makes me wonder if a lot of you have been a fight.

you're not gonna stop in the middle of a fight cuz something hurts. most strikes dont hurt until later on. strikes to the head especially, do not hurt. people aim for the head, to knock them out and end the fight before it started.

if you want to inflict pain aim for the liver, kidney, ribs, or stomach.

• kidneys... oh yeah... I remember in a series there was a cop who used to hit criminals in their kidneys in order to knock 'em down... haha...

• I usually aim for either the temple, neck, solar plexus (specifically an upper cut under the ribs and into the chest cavity), the knees, top of the feet, or the "floating ribs" at the bottom of the rib cage. To many people instinctively defend their nuts. I assure you any of the above is also game over.

• I'll hit first what he forgot to shield.

• NO NO it can be harmful and result to death or hospitalization and you get arrested and thrown into prison and there won't be girlsaskguys for you anymore. Be careful and call in the police for issue you can not handle.

• No... try to knock em out first if you're getting whooped then you do what you have to do.

• Ball shots are over rated lol I sometimes even forget to wear cups at practice and vag? I won't be that rude baha, I'd just slap her if I wanted to win lol

• Never. I'd rather lose a fight than win by cheating. But my fighting skills are good enough that usually isn't a problem.

• Nah. No need. Most guys will talk smack and walk up tryna be intimidating, running their mouth and such. I just jaw 'em at that point when they're not expecting it.

• In my country traditions if a man did it in a fight then it means he's weak

• I'm not weak... I just wanna finish it asap...

• I said based on my traditions 😂😂😂 you have different traditions I didn't accuse you of any thing

• Your honour in a fight = 0 :(

• who cares about honor? it's a fight and it must be finished asap...

• I'm a fan of fair fights. I'd resort to that if there were more than 1 of them.