Is this a good way of living life?

im just gonna stop caring about what people think of me and im gonna be me, i always wanted a girlfriend and was scared to approach a girl but i dont care anymore if i think she's cute ill say hi and ill see where it goes, im not gonna try impressing people, im gonna live life making myself a better person, and that dosent mean i will be selfish. im gonna do me and not care about anything else

Most Helpful Girl

• Good! You do you and don't listen to anyone else. And by the way most girls like when you make the first move, so thatll give u a step up. Anyways good luck kind sir! 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• More people should do the same. Authentic.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You all ready sound more adult. don't worry about the things you cannt control and focus on the things you can

• i try to not follow society for the fact that "yolo" "Swag" and being "gangsta" is the stupidest thing I've seen happen in the world

• Yes, be you!

• Yes that's the exact way to live life.
    As soon as you can talk to your first cute girl, it will become rather easy.

I couldn't talk to girls at all really until I did what you described in junior year of high school.