If you could put anything on a t-shirt, what would it be?

Special thanks to @RJGraveyTrain who helped me phrase the title properly :)

Most Helpful Guy

• On the front of the shirt: HOW DO YOU KEEP AN IDIOT BUSY? (SEE BACK OF SHIRT)

On the back of the shirt: HOW DO YOU KEEP AND IDIOT BUSY? (SEE FRONT OF SHIRT)

So a person looks at both sides of the shirt. Declaring they are an idiot haha

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 9

• My company shares a building with a really good t-shirt printing place, and we're cool with them so they hook us up with good prices. My new thing this year when it warms up is going to be custom t-shirts, printed on those wicked soft tri-blend joints๐Ÿ‘Œ I'm getting random pics and they can just cut whatever I want out and make it happen. My two favorite ideas so far: an Eric B and Rakim campaign t-shirt, referencing the old Eric B Is President song, so basically just a standard political campaign with running mate template, reading "Eric B/Rakim '86"; and the other is this old retro "sexy space girl" illustration, probably from the 50s. I'm not a big art guy, but any architecture or illustration that comes from the Mid-Century Postmodern school is usually right up my alley. Basically anything that has to do with people in 1955-1965 envisioning the year 2000 to be all space age with flying cars and shit is hilarious to me, especially now in retrospect, thinking how primitive 2000 technology was compared to now. Anyway, I want to get this pic printed on a shirt, I think it'll be dope๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿš€
    thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/.../...WsDGV_O0CUPjGDgw.jpg

• Why do it today if it can be put off until tomorrow

• I printed shit on shirts before, there's a place that does that near where u live but I would say: if you don't want to talks about games then fuck off

• Do I look like I care?

That'd save people any doubt

• I am a master of the BBQ so I would have this one...

rlv.zcache.com/...98938318b2325a0ff_va6lr_1024.jpg

• I made a shirt that just says "That's racist."

If anyone knows what I mean, tell me.

• Well, I'd like a varsity style jacket made up for the Big U from the book of the same name, but instead, I'll go with a quote from it. Black t-shirt with red, blood-like text.

"I'm going to eat this bat in front of all of you, right now, as a sacrifice to the god of Communism."

"Or that's what I would say, if I was a FILTHY COMMUNIST!!!"

• I Like 2 Lift Heavy Objects 4 Fun with a picture of Rek it ralph or something