How many times have you been out of your country?

I love traveling and it's something that I always look forward to.
I've been to Bulgaria 5 times, Turkey once, Thailand 3 times, England once, Norway twice and Finland once.
So in total 13 times ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• I've traveled outside my country a few times. I consider myself above all else a citizen of the world ;)

I've been to Canada a few times. It was always a great time. I was in Italy for like a month and that was a total blast. I met some cool people and saw some amazing monuments. I don't think the Bahamas counts but I was there for a couple weeks too. Really great people mon.

I can't wait to finish college and have a decent income to afford to travel more. It's my major passion in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I was born in Jordan lived there for 8 years, I went to England and lived there for 7 years, I'm now living in Spain and this is the third year , I went to Greece once ( Athena and Santorini 😍😍😍 ), went to Lebanon: once, now in Spain I went to ( Madrid, Barcelona , Granada, Sevilla, Málaga, Algeciras and Almería ) .. Oh and France also one time 🙈

What Guys Said 18

• I would say at least 30 times if not more. I have been to US 4 times and the UK about 10/12 times plus being to 14 countries.

• A lot

• Once. I went to the UK for almost 3 months to earn some money.

And I did. Now I'm back here. That's the only time I've ever been abroad.

• a few times. i don't know. i've been to the hat at least 2x (probably 3), i've been to mexico 2x, i went to a few carribean islands (i think 2x), went to australia, new zealand and fiji when i was 14 and i studied in italy.

• I honestly have no idea, Easily on over one hundred occasions. Too many to remember counting.

• Does going to Wales count as staying in the UK?
    If yes, once to Calais for 5 hours.
    If no, twice to Calais and Cardiff for 29 hours.

• Dont know, well over a dozen times. I'm only 100 miles from the US border so I go quite often. Been to France and Belgium once as well, and Mexico once.

• Loads, I can drive to France so who wouldn't do that pretty often :P I normally leave the country 2 or more times a year

• Been to Mexico twice.
    Drove through Canada four times driving between Alaska and Oklahoma to visit family.

• Five times, I've been in USA, Poland, Greece, Bulgaria and Iran. I stayed in USA for 3 months and in Poland for 5 months, others were short trips.

• Quite a number of times ^^

• I would say about 20-30 times mostly on holiday down south.

• Technically everyday since I'm out of my country for years now.

• Never been out side my country

• Too many to count. Frankly I'm tired of it.

• Only once on a Caribbean cruise to Jamaica, Belize, Mexico, and Honduras. But I would love to travel more in the future.

• Several times, yes.

• Once.. I guess the US for me to feel the need to visit elsewhere much.

What Girls Said 22

• I can only estimate haha. Tunisia = 18-22 times? Belgium = 20-30 times? Netherlands = 3 times? Luxembourg = only once. France = twice. Italy = 4 times. Austria = twice.

• only twice actually.

• I've been out of the country twice. I went to Canada both times.

• A lot. I've lost count.
    In total I've been to 10 countries but to some of them I've been multiple times so I'm not really sure.

• Hmm...

Mexico 5 times
    Asia (ish) areas (Thailand, Cambodia, Japan) 1 time
    Costa Rica/central America area 8 times
    Europe 1 time

So...15 times.

• greece: 3 times and in a few days it would be 4 :P
    mykonos: 1 time
    france: 3 times
    italy: 1 time
    england: 1 time
    spain: 1 time
    poland czech republic china 1 time
    and on cruise I have been to denmark, sweden, russia (saint petersburg), Estonia, germany.
    so in total 18

• I've been abroad twice in my life.

• I travel out of my country at least once every year, most of the time 2-4 times. So that gives me a big number yes. The airport is my second home lol :p

• Hundreds of times for me! I split my time between Canada and Hawaii/West Coast! I've been all over Europe too

• Went to Serbia countless times, don't even know how many. Went to Spain twice. To Greece once. To Croatia 5 times. To Austria 4 times. To Montenegro 5 times. To Belgium twice. To France twice. To Germany once. I guess that's about it.

• 0 times.

• maybe 15 times

• 3 times, I think. I've been in Spain and Paris.

• Never. Why? Because I'm broke an never have the money to.

• I've never left Canada before 😑

• I've gone to Poland twice a year all my life, and beside that I've been to nine other countries :)

• Must be nice to have that kind of money... smh

• Eu, Japan, Venezuela, us,

• Once only

• Once and that was the Bahamas

• I'm so jealous of you :)

I've been out from my country since I was 3. And I never left the country where I live now. So, I guess I can say that I only I have been out from my country once.

• Costa Rica 15 times
    Roatan 3 times
    Bonaire 2 times
    Brazil 1 time
    So 21 times in total...