What do you think is the most overrated food?

I think pizza is overrated it doesn't taste as good as other types of fast food like chow mein and fried chicken

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheeseburgers. That cheese is freaking nasty...

What Girls Said 16

• Fast food in general. Like, yes - sometimes I get it when I'm at work and don't want to bother with the lines at a grocery store on break to grab something frozen to heat in the break room microwave.

But 98% of the time, recalling how it tastes in my brain and visualizing how greasy it is just... bleh. puts me off it.

• hmmm Everything is a bit overrated!

• Oh Yea pizza, I never crave it or seek it out.

• Chicken feet is overrated here in Asia. I don't know why people find it delicious. It just looks like a flab of horrifying skin shaped like claws.
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• Onions.
    Yuck. I do not like them at all.

• I like pizza but it is overrated. I guess I've had it too much.
    Bacon by itself is definitely overrated too. Bacon on stuff makes everything better. But it itself is not that interesting

• Pizza and tacos

• Sushi. Guacamole. TACOS. Yeah, I said it.

• Nutella and coffee.
    Both are nasty.

• sushi
    I am sorry sushi lovers 🙈

• Bacon, damnit. People put bacon on every damn thing: bacon cheesecake, bacon sauce, bacon pie, peanut butter and bacon sandwiches, glazed donuts with bacon bits on top (that MIGHT be good but idk)

• Bacon. It's just grease and salt.

• Nutella and lobster

• Bacon?

• I completely agree with you!

• I'm not American but... Mac and cheese. I was really exited to try it because "everyone" over there seems to love it so much, but I was disappointed. It was disgusting. How anyone can call that tasty food is beyond me. Not even my mom, who likes almost every food, could finish her plate.

• depends how it's made. like, if you get homemade mac and cheese and not that boxed shit, it's like an orgasm in your mouth. like, my aunt can make you cry with her mac and cheese. it's so bad that we don't even eat it if it's made by anyone else at a family party. and i don't like mac and cheese, but i'll scarf that shit down.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you're opinion might also be affected here by the type of pizza you've eaten so far. You yourself call pizza fast food but although pizza is considered fast food in some places, it's actually not fast food. If you ever eat real, homemade Italian pizza somewhere in a small family-owned tavern in the Toscana or in Sicily, I promise you, you won't find it overrated anymore. It's truly an amazing food.
    I personally think the most overrated food is ice cream. I don't really get why people enjoy eating frozen stuff. It just doesn't quite make sense. And though I like cream in sauces, I don't like to eat it just like that... in a frozen way. I also think pretty much all fast food is overrated. I've stopped going to McDonald's a few years ago because every time I bought burgers there, they gave me a terribly upset stomach and bad diarrhea. First I thought it was maybe just bad hygiene or something like that but then I kept getting it even when I went to different branches of McDonalds in different cities. At one point I figured that if this stuff gives me diarrhea every single time I eat it, it probably can't be very good for my body.

• Chicken fucking wings.
    In fact, every time of chicken.

• The stuff from McDonalds type places

• Anything chocolate.

• Meat. We don't need to eat it.. There are many appropriate plant-based foods that can take the place of meat.

• Burgers.

• Chicken

• Avocados are just plain gross and operated by subway

• Pussy