"That moment when _________ ..." Share your misery with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know that moment when you are almost there and realized you missed something and have to run all the way back. Then you couldn't find it and kept running around until you found it in your pocket.

Or maybe the moment your breakfast buttered toast felt butter side down on your new carpet. Then you spill your last cup of espresso in the following panic on said carpet.

• lol! I have cleaned coffee off the carpet hundreds of times!

• You know that moment when you closed the door only to noticed you left your keys and phones inside and the door is locked?

You tried to lick your newly bought icecream. It flopped on your hand as you tried to save it. Then bounced on your hand onto your shirt and rolled down your pants to finally rested on your shoe.

You ran out of toilet paper and forgot to buy them only to notice that when you are reaching them it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• That moment when you realize you gotta pay child support.

gifrific.com/.../...-Farmer-Courtroom-Collapse.gif

• That moment when you're trying to talk to this cute fitness trainer at the gym and you're bumblefucking your way through it only to leave awkwardly because some dude interrupted you.

That may or may not have happened to me today.

• That moment when your mandarins are so satisfyingly easy to peel. ♥ It's just so gratifying when the peel easily separates.

s3.amazonaws.com/.../large.jpg

gifsec.com/.../champagne-celebration-gif.gif

• Just realized I was supposed to share misery, and instead I shared jubilation. LOL

Well, one of the mandarins *was* spoiled. And I reached into the bag for it not knwing this, so I got soft/sticky/spoily juice-stuff on my hand. I was kinda miserable for a sec there. 8)

• You go started using the toilet and forgot your phone! 😧

• That moment when you have too much misery to share that you don't even know from where to start.

• "Your friend on GAG feels bad,"
    "Your crush is gay,"
    "You stub your toe,"
    "You have like five online discussion boards to do for BIO tonight."
    "Your room is messy and it just makes you feel bad about yourself but not enough to make you clean it,"

• That moment when you realize the universe is a probability matrix induced through a singularity of possibility and end having to fend for yourself in order to achieve a better tomorrow, but there are also those who attempt to foil your efforts either out of ignorance or spite.

• That moment when you noticed harakiri returned to G@G.
    funnyasduck.net/.../...y-pictures-omg-dog-face.jpg

• 1|0
  • You know that moment when a really hot girl is looking At you waiting for you to walk up and introduce yourself but your too shy so you miss your chance? I HATE THOSE MOMENTS!😁😩😫 it seems to be happening to me a lot more lately😖

• When you may one day have to wear diapers.. share your misery with me

• The moment your friend walk in on you taking a shit and tries to have a full length conversation 😂

• The moment when Harakiri left GAG I thought sjeez who's gonna bring humour into my days :o :o

• The moment i realized I was a faggot for attempting to make love to a shrek movie.

• that moment when you make eye contact through the crack of a door in a public restroom

• That moment when you turn around and your car is gone

• When my 13 year old daughter was molested by a neighbor.

• That moment when you realise, you should not have used those coins in your wallet, when you suddenly need them because the EFTPOS machine is down...

Now you look like a fool because you have no way to pay for your tomatoes.

• When I notice I have an exam tomorrow 😂😂😂😂😂

• when i can no longer hold it in.

What Girls Said 9

• That moment when you feel extra generous and want to treat yourself with a delicious "veggie" wrap... but then realise that it contains some kind of meat so you have to throw it away :) :) :)

media.giphy.com/media/QB78LMb32YqoE/giphy.gif

• You're planning a big night with your significant other or going away on a trip and you get your unwelcome monthly visitor :(

• You figure out you don't actually have your wallet in your car, and have no idea where it is

• When you didn't do your homework!

• That moment when you watch the last bus drift away...
    That moment when you realize how obsessed you are with your looks...
    That moment when you watch a homeless person and realize how petty you are..

• Someone backs into your taillight, doesn't leave a note, and you swipe your fingers over it to check the damage, not thinking about broken glass.

I did that this week. I have several cut up fingers now. Whoops.

• That moment when i was going on a trip and i was standing by a crowd to go on a tour bus and i farted so loud by mistake. They didn't look by their ears lifted.. So i knew they were amused by something and it wasn't because the bus took so long to arrive. Perhaps the smell? And the sound.

• you arrived to univ for a jury, but forgot your ID and they won't let you in and you re holding a model, 2 foam boards, test modes, your bag etc etc
    and you re just like: oh F*** you all!

• That moment when you cut the back of your ankle while shaving your legs. :(