Guys, what do you think of nose piercings?

attractive or not? and if not then why not?
gals feel free to answer too if you desire

• Yeah mate
  • Nah mate

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan.

• why's that? if you don't mind me asking

• It just looks like they have a zit or a booger or a growth or a mole or a skin tag or a tumor from a few feet away.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not particularly fond of them, it makes my nose itch. My sister-in-law has a small stud though, and I think those an be pretty.

What Guys Said 6

• If she sports it and it isn't like super huge or dangling chains that connects somewhere or pierced like cows or water buffaloes, then I'm okay with it.

• I dont like the nose rings, but the small stud on the side is ok. I would prefer no piercings on the nose.

• I think they are cool

• Truthfully depends sweetheart. If it is a little one that you don't flaunt around in front of others and that it doesn't define you as the type of character you want to have, then they can be attractive but otherwise there is a slim line between it going to far to fast into the non-attractive stage.

• I'm a big fan of piercings.

• The only thing that looks good on a nose is a tiny subtle drop. That too if the nose is pretty. Other than that, everything looks disgusting.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like studs at all but I think nose rings look good on some people :)