When did you start to not give a fuck?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol probably November of last year. I just decided all I have is my own neck and my immediate family. I used to be pretty sensitive towards others opinions of me and would sacrifice my own happiness to make sure others were happy. I just had a moment of realization one day that it wasn't worth it because most people won't do the same for me so I stopped giving a fuck. I focus on myself, my education, my money/job, and my family. That's it. Everyone else is secondary. I'll be polite but don't expect me to give a shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not too long ago, maybe a couple of years back I decidedly stopped giving fucks about people in general, and how others perceived me if that's what you mean. I've given more fucks to myself and my career which is definitely what should be your current priority.

What Girls Said 12

• Hm, how interesting. When I was born? LOL

The real question is when I started TO give a fuck. That's mostly when that whole motherhood thing happened.

• i was about 16 when all that started. i love it.

• I always give a fuck. Multiple fucks sometimes.

• Maybe somewhere in 2021.

• That freedom ended around 6 lmao

• There's no specific time. It's in my blood.

• Junior year of high school

• I still care just not as much anymore

• When I was born

• 13 😎😎

• About the fifth time I found out my husband had cheated on me. The first time I was furious (because I was also 8 months pregnant at the time), the second time I was frustrated but not surprised, the third time I was heartbroken, and the fourth time I just felt numb. The fifth time? I was done. So done that I wouldn't have even cared, except that it was with another man that he cheated on me this time around, so I knew we were through. It sucked, but I got over it.

• The first time a man broke my heart.

What Guys Said 14

• Ever since I started working at my current job

• You should always give a fuck. You have only one life after all, if you screw that one there won't be a second chance.

• I stopped giving a fuck at the age of 21 when I had my first few alcoholic drinks

• Who? Me? I'm always like that.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60930345.jpg

• Sometime in High school, I still give a fuck about school and my family, but politics and people in general? Nah, fuck em.

• Never started

• Soon as I started lifting and acquired aesthetics brah.

• In high school when I was about 17

• About 14 or 15 y/o.

• Too long ago to remember.

• when did i start giving a fuck in the first place? lol

• In the 80's

• Last last year

• Last year.