What is the best complement you've received?

Most Helpful Guy

• My friends asked me to be their daughter's foster father, if something should happen to them.

• My wife said to me that I was the husband she had hoped for.

• A former student of mine became a teacher. He requested me as a mentor.

Most Helpful Girl

• That someone looked up to me and saw how hard I was trying and I inspired them.

What Guys Said 18

• Well, I keep getting compliments on a regular basis but I have a hard time accepting them. I can never accept compliments, yes I have my logical reasons for that as well.

Please don't think that I am not confident, yes I am confident in my own ways and I do believe in myself but I can never believe the compliments what people give me.

Yes, the best one I have received so far is " You are very good looking on both outside (looks) and inside (personality)"

• The best compliments I have received are from the ladies that I have dated and also the ones I have as just friends in real life.. all of them know what I wear and why I wear them and like me very much in them and want me to model them for their viewing.. I get the same compliment over and over from all of them.. You sure look very cute and sexy in your undies.. I do not ever get tired of hearing that compliment and right away I give them one back.. it makes both me and them happy.. as one could tell just by the smiles on both our faces

• I had a college English professor tell me I'm a terrific writer, being a creative writing major I take my writing very seriously. So to hear a woman who was not only a professor and published writer herself, but also a nonfiction magazine editor compliment my work was quite the moment.

• What do you enjoy writing?

• Anything really. My general focus is nonfiction, so I usually work on personal stories, or write down my thoughts or opinions, but I enjoy writing fiction short stories as well. Whatever mood I'm feeling I suppose. Sometimes I'll write something humorous, other times I can write rather dark. It really just depends. I'm in school now so I don't get a lot of time to work on things I want to write, but I can usually find something worthwhile from almost any sort of writing, be school related or personal. Although I will admit, I cannot write, nor do I like poetry, lol.

• "You are absolutely charmless and I mean that in a good way" - She meant I was genuine not fake in anyway. I like that.

• A girl once told me she thinks of me when she masturbates. Hard to beat that.

• Uhh, they wanted to make babies with me and I have a face of a model.

• My two favorite compliment were both questions;
    'Why do you make me feel stupid?"
    "Why aren't you working in a 5 star restaurant?"

• A friend of mine told me that I could never ever think of anybody's ill.

• I've had plenty but I feel like most mean nothing cause truth is I feel its a lie, or if they are being honest there crazy

• Being called cute and handsome

• "you're tall"

• A women said to me when I was a teen, "thank you for saving my life and my baby's life. You are a great young man." she gave me a hug and her husband gave me a hug.

• Does a long hug count?

We spoke nothing but said everything in those precious, tender, secure moments.

• 'Nice car bro'

Wait, no, that only happens in my imagination. I think the real best compliment was a girl I made cum 3 times telling me I was the first guy to manage it even once. :D

• I can't stop thinking about you. You dick is huge. You make me feel like a woman. You are so strong. All those are cool to me, I can't pick one tho

• Something about my dick lol

• That I have a gorgeous dick baha

• Right after sex I girl looked me straight in the eyes and said so that what I've been faking all these years

What Girls Said 12

• It was shortly after I started dating my boyfriend and of one reason or another, we started talking about what we liked about each other. There were a lot of the usual type of compliments, like 'you're friendly/funny', etc.. Then he capped it off with the best compliment I've ever received to this day..

He told me he loves how I''m just a good person. That sometimes I may be a bit moody or whatever but that he knows I always have the best intentions, and only ever mean well.
    :)

• "I like your mind" ☺️

He must be part zombie (aka boyfriend) lol kidding but he said that and it was just sweet, in a different unique way. First time someone has said that to me in my 22 years of age. And he was the first 😍

• Talking to me was the best part of his day and he always looked forward to it. Never had a guy since ever tell me that. Wish I hadn't let him get away.

• "You are special even if no one else can see it. I see it"
    Well that was it approximately amd I'm sure it doesn't sound like a huge compliment but at the time it meant more than gold to me.

• I'll share one I received a few months ago from an older man who was married and had two children. I don't know if it's the "best ever,'' but it made my year, and I won't forget it.

''Love your free hair, never change it. It just adds to your gorgeousness.''

^.^

• "You're beautiful and you've changed my life for the better"

• "You're the only person I trust."

• "You're very much like your father."

• My friend told me I have pretty eyes. I don't get a lot of compliments so I take what I can get, haha.

• Teacher told me I wasn't his best student, but I wasn't a quitter

• "That made me instantly hard."

😌

• your hair smells nice... I dont think anyone I know has ever called me pretty