Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Nearly all RnB
Office Social Events
Pretending to like people you actually can't stand?
Pugs (they're aight but they're are more adorable dogs out there) 😀
Hate's too strong a word, but while pop society gushes on and worships the below, these don't impress me much:
Affluence. Positions of power. Breakfast foods. Barack Obama. Musicals. Beyonce. Reddit. Scarlett Johansen. Trampolines. Gisele Bundchen. Katy Perry. The Beatles. Alcohol. Oprah. Models. Bacon.
Yes, I said it: bacon.
- Macarons. I honestly don't know what's the fuss about them. They're not that great.
- Minions. They appeared at the background of an animated movie and everyone thought they were super cute. I don't even find them cute.
- Coffee, but that's mainly because I can't drink it. It gives me severe headaches.
- Channing Tatum. Sure he's got quite the body but I don't find him hot at all.
- Football. I just don't like the sport. I don't even watch the World Cup.
Those small tomatoes
The smell of cinnamon
Not wearing socks (even at home)
The Hunger Games
Orlando Bloom (my arch nemesis)
People (generally speaking)
I could go on forever
Verdict: I hate everything
Lobster and partying in clubs
I hate Sam Smith's voice. Peace to his loyal fans. :)
Honey. Marzipan. Chocolate bars.
Yes, there are few things I dislike:
1. Marriage and having kids: Almost everyone seems to like this concept. Well I totally dislike that, according to me that's an illogical and stupid custom.
2. Tattoos: I totally dislike them as well, but that's something people seem to like.
3. Having pets: Another thing most love to have, but I totally dislike that. I totally dislike pets.
Most people think Mila Kunis is hot. I don't hate her, but she's not attractive to me.
I prefer Chaos to Order all day as an writer, an artist who uses words.
Hillary Clinton. Political Correctness, oh people storming into my country.