Any tips on getting over a long time crush?

I worked with this girl for several years and she quit without so much as a goodbye that really hurt. What hurts even more is I tried messaging her on social media and she just totally ignored me. I'm literally writing this at 3 in the morning because I can't sleep because I keep thinking of her. Any (serious) advice is welcome

What Girls Said 2

• Keep yourself occupied with other things and hang out with your friends. The more fun you have, the more you'll get over it. Being a bit sad for a while helps, but don't bury yourself under your sadness. That's counterproductive, so it won't help you at all. Now go to bed, lol.

• Um.

Once you've come to the realization that he might not have the same feelings you have for him, you've got to admit that you have a crush.

I know it can be hard, but even if you just stand in front of your mirror and admit to yourself that you have a crush, you'd be amazed how much that makes a difference and how it is almost like extracting the poison. Give it a try.

:\

What Guys Said 0