Does romance really matter to you?

I don't think I care too much about it do you?

• yes
    55% (21)68% (13)60% (34)Vote
  • no
    16% (6)11% (2)14% (8)Vote
  • in between/pudding
    29% (11)21% (4)26% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really do feelings so it's not a priority for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • I envy that capability.

• Show All
    • ROTFL Hold on let me add this to my list of marriage proposals XD

• Sweet deal. I knew I had a romantic side to me somewhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• For most of my life I thought it was kind of corny. Then when I got older I decided I liked it. But since I'm no longer dating, I haven't had a chance to try it. However there are a couple of girls I know online who let me practice. They still eat it up even though they know it's just for fun. I guess that's why I decided I liked it, because girls eat it up. It's like a magic wand.

0|1
    0|0
    • Online can be some great practice. You married?

• Show All
    • No it just kind of faded over time. I'm actually 59, not 44. If I was really 44 I might look for someone. But not now. After my last relationship, I guess I didn't have much motivation, and a break turned permanent. One day it hit me when I realized that it had been a long time since I noticed if a woman was wearing a ring within ten seconds like I used to. That actually hit me pretty hard. It was a realization that I really was completely out of the market.

I do still have romantic thoughts though. But the odds of anything happening are extremely thin.

• Hey man. We live once. Renew yourself. Get back to working out, feeling good and start going out a bit. It's never too late to enjoy life and enjoy it with someone.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 6

• I love romance, it's a great feeling when your efforts
    are appreciated by the one person you love the most.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'll ask you that in 20 years but good answer.

• Please do, it may be a completely different answer I'll give you then
      although I'll keep my fingers crossed, that it won't. ^.~

• Aww
      I wish you do too. Peace

• Of course. It's among the greatest mysteries I've yet to solve.

1|1
    0|0
    • The mystery is you not knowing why you want romance?

• More like, not knowing how to separate logic and rationality from expressing emotions. The former is a shield of the latter.

• Wow yes. Great comment. Emotions often separate us from common sense and making good choices.

• Yes I love romance

1|1
    0|0
    • I know you do man I know you do.

• In a relationship it's everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's vital to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Vital meaning the most important?

• Show All
    • Thank you for the compliment, but I've always been this way. Thus, I must disagree with one statement you made, at least from my point of view. Romance was and still is important to me in a relationship. In fact, I think romance to me at my age is more important than sex. Well, maybe by just a little bit. :-)

• At your age and mine yes I would agree but was thinking more like in your 70's and higher.

• Not really, but I want a girlfriend to have someone who's like part of me, who I can completely be myself around and who I can tell everything and who likes to do the stuff I like so I don't have to do it alone

0|1
    0|0
    • Ditto my friend ditto