(Pictures) Which trend was your favorite in 2015?

Dying your hair gray 😻
(Pictures) Which trend was your favorite in 2015?Adele ❤
🔫🔫🔫
This dance lol (Whip)👊
This stupid game 😳
These slang words 😕
Hoverboards, i dont own one... yet lol

Hotline bling dance & song 😴😴😴
kylie jenner lip challenge 👀
Dying armpit hair 😫

I know i'm missing so many trends so if you know any post them in the comments ✌

Most Helpful Guy

• Grey hair was a thing?

Uhh Adele's music makes me want to slit my wrists.

I like the Netflix and chill thing, but it's going to die if it isn't dead already. It'll soon be seen as corny and be unacceptable by females. Just watch. Everybody has caught on now so it's a wrap for that.

"Watch me whip. Now watch me nae nae."

memesvault.com/.../Extreme-Facepalm-Meme-10.png

That Charlie game was so damn ridiculous. What 8 year old came up with that?

I still say some of those words. Bruh, bro, thot, bae, or nah, I don't know, etc. I like saying L or W now. I remember when Drake dropped that diss to Meek Mill people were like "Hold this Meek" instead of L lol.

Aren't those hoverboards dangerous? They are clear signs that you have money. In other words #RunDemJewels

Drake using everybody's dance moves. Typical of him. He make money off of other people's shit.

The Jenners. When will it stop?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...de9b397453.jpg

Girls actually were getting arm pit hair and then dying it?

What Guys Said 5

• I like dyed grey hair

• I'm going with Adele...

• I honestly haven't done any of those or heard any of the songs. Side note- those"hover" board things are just plain lazy af

• Hooverboard altho I tripped and fell on my head riding it

• The last one is best ;) :p

What Girls Said 9

• Is it sad that I like literally just found about some of these trends... Like dying your armpit I just found out about that crap a few hours ago.

I know Hotline by Drake but I didn't realize it was a trend... And I don't get why definitely not his best song and god he has no rhythm -_-

Hoverboards I found out about those right around Thanksgiving, tried it almost bust my shit, and then saw on the news apparently people are catching on firefire riding it.

And I have no idea what you're talking about everyone dying their hair grey. I haven't seen one person besides that pic with gray hair...

Yeah 2015 was not my year and I'm actually not too disappointed 😂

• definitely the grey hair. I've seen a few girls around with it and most pull it off great.

• Netflix and Chill, yo.

• Hover boards.. I don't own one either.. yet.. 😂
    And whip.. and nae nae...

• Hoverboards and Adele are cool.

• dying armpit hair is such a freaky thing lol
    from these I like the gray hair best

• Adel

• i can't deciiiiidddeeeeee netflix and chill!

• Hoverboards ❤❤