If Hillary becomes president and the most powerful person in the world should femenists shut their cake hole?

Because that would be like lifting the trophy for femenist movement.

Secondly do you think it's worth having Hillary for one term if that means gender roles will reverse back to the 1950 tradition instead of the BS we have today?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's going to set women so far back if she becomes president. Here's what we'll hear for the rest of eternity if she becomes the first woman president of the U. S.

"See? This is why women't shouldn't be president!"

They'll be saying this cause she's going to do a terrible job. I don't mind having a woman president just not her for christ's sake.

What Girls Said 2

• No why should they? Obama became president which was an achievement but Black people are still getting treated like shit.

So what makes you think just because she's elected that's going to change a whole lot of things? You do realize that there's two other branches of government right? She just can't do what she want if a president could Obama could've gotten something accomplished by now but that's not how it works.

• If one more person says something about black people and Obama. Do you realize for peat sake you've never stop complaining you've had 47 Caucasian presidents and the entire country has never ever ever been satisfied. Certainly not the white folk for the longest because they were to busy arguing over slavery vs. non slavery and then once that was over equality because still apparently black people were below them.

And now none of that crap is going on and white, black, Hispanic, Asian, Indian, etc is still not happy. The entire country will never be so shut your pie hole while you're trying to give semi racist examples. How about giving examples of how your own ethnicity has always been unsatisfied with America in some way instead of pointing other people out.

• 😐😑😒 😠😡😣😤

• 1) Learn how to spell "Feminists".
    2) I would never vote for Hillary if she was willing to lessen the rights for wo/men.

What Guys Said 8

• considering black people still bitch about "microaggressions" even though obama got elected because he was black, feminists will cry harder that they are oppressed and men will pay more to make the workplace a sausage fest, lol.

• Yeah just like there's been 47 white male presidents and there's always someone unsatisfied and bitching

• If Hillary becomes president (PLEASE NO) then she may have to issue herself a pardon for the crimes she committed mishandling classified information.

• Yep totes... feminism this, feminism that. feminism feminism feminism... It all hangs in the balance here...

• Comments like these are the reason I left this site a few months back :/. Just signed up yesterday and I'm already regretting it

• The hell, no I don't want to go back to an even more patriarchal society. As a feminist, no I don't think it's a sign that women are equal more than racism is over because a black man is the president now.

• I don't know but I hope she doesn't become president

• "if that means gender roles will reverse back to the 1950 tradition "

That is never going to happen. Get over it, you sad sad little man.

Feminists hate Hilary anyway, because she stayed with Bill after the affair.

• Yeah, child, I'm old enough to have been of that generation. You're not. You're looking at it through rose coloured glasses. The idealised 1950's you think about? Never happened.

• I see it in my grandfather and other older men the pride and dignity they have the zero tolerance of BS in society. The abity to live by their means not like some spoilt child going into debt to afford the latest shiny gadget.

• Black people didn't shut up when Obama got in so I don't think so.

• It's different with black people in the sense Obama is a token rather than a palpable grass root improvement for their condition. My point the femenist want someone to showcase they are capable of running a large organisation so Hillary would be that poster girl.

• In that case, they still won't shut up. Actually the opposite. The fact a woman holds the top job will just accelerate the usurpation of all males in any kind of authoritative position from wall mart managers to corporate C. E. Os and as more females come to power, more males will be fired and replaced with females and a kind of "sisterhood" if you will, will engulf American society complete with sexist unionization in order to legislate and create policies where if a woman in power needs to go on maternity leave, she cannot be replaced by a male and a female temporary manager will be found.
      Men will be reduced to manual labor and unskilled jobs only. This will also spread through the developed world.
      Hilary must not become president.