Should I bring flour to a first date at a cafe?

Nope you didn't read that wrong. She loves baking, so it wouldn't go to waste. And I can make a pretty clever pun out of it. Yes I saw it in a movie but she doesn't watch a lot of movies so maybe she hasn't seen it hah. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a cute idea, like you said kinda like a pun. Maybe tie a nice ribbon/bow or something on it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• If you get different types of flours in sample pouches or something (white, whole wheat, rice flour, coconut flour, buckwheat, etc.) And then say you got her a bouquet of flours...

• thats an awesome idea :O have you seen something like that online?

• No, but I'm gluten intolerant, so I've used a lot of different kinds of flours so the idea just kind of came to me... Lol

• Sure why not? jajaja!

• That's adorable, do it and hope she has a sense of humor

• Ehh, then she's going to have to lug it home. It's a cute idea but sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

• its not that heavy, maybe 1 kg? And I am going to put it in a gift bag. If she can't handle that how on Earth is she going to cary our future baby? I am kidding xD

• It depends on how long her commute is.

• I bet she'd love it because it means you pay attention to what she's interested in. She definitely won't forget about it.

• that's awesome :p

• Depends on her sense of humour but that'd make me smile and laugh haha, that's pretty clever and sweet.

• I think that would be hilarious. If it was a specialty flour, that would be very cool too.

• Eh.. What?

Do what you want askhole XD

• omg so you look like this. totally cute.

and to answer your question, she'd probs really appreciate it. like you took the time to think bout stuff she likes and all. girls dig that

• Go for it. I hope she has a good sense of humor!

• What are you planning on doing with the flour (giving it to her AS a "flower")? I think that's funny and comes off as cute... lol.

• yeah thats the plan lol witha ribbon and everything. Like I said she bakes so it wouldn't go to waste.

• I think that it is a cute idea. It is simply adorable. Very, creative also. You have a great sense of humor. I say go for it. Personally, I would be happy. You obviously put some thought into it. Way to go.

• At first I thought I just spelt it wrong. Now it make me laugh when realize you didn't. Yea I say bring it

• it would be a great conversation topic

• No haha save it for another date

• it s pretty cute and funny
    yea go for it^^

• Yes go for it :)

• Yea and then throw it in her face hahaha that'd be punni

• In cartoons when a character is trying to make a decisions sometimes an angel and a devil version of the character would appear on their shoulders. You are the devil version :P

• Plain ole flour ain't tasty to eat by itself but thats why you put honey all over eachother too!!! Hahahahha. Yea I know but I'm the nicest little satan you'll ever meet 😄

• hahah I dont think they would tolerate this in a cafe but thanks for the suggestions xD

• I would find this hilariously adorable. I say go for it!

• this isn't funny the first time maybe the second date it'll be funny

• I really hope she makes a joke about giving you her flower vs. you giving her flour.

• idea: bring a flower AND some flour. Give her the flour first, make a joke, and then present her with the actual flower. A thoughtful/funny and sweet gesture all in one.

What Guys Said 7

• If you can get laid bringing in a bag of flour, then I salute you sir, and wish to learn from your masterful ways.

• You're hoping for pancakes? Then don't forget syrup or jam.

• Well you know what they say when life gives you flour you make loafs of bread or cookies.

Seriously it would be pretty funny I think she'd get a kick out of it probably.

• I don't know if u think she would find it funny go for it but if u think she might find it weird abort lol

• Dude I think its a great idea! Not orginal and makes a memory of the both of you.

• Take flour to date they said..

All purpose they said..

• Only if she's 600lbs. And you need it to find the wet spot?