Being bullied because of my adhd and touretes?

I get bullied at school for having adhd and touretes
next year do you think i should tell my class that i have adhd and touretes or not? because it might look weird when im doing tics. A tic is a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic motor movement or vocalization involving discrete muscle groups. Tics can be invisible to the observer, such as abdominal tensing or toe crunching. Common motor and phonic tics are, respectively, eye blinking and throat clearing. And i might be looked at like the weird guy... like allways ;(

Coming to school Gotta go to wc because of obsessions Obsessive–compulsive disorder, an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts.
Fixation (psychology), a persistent attachment to an object or idea.
Idée fixe psychology), a preoccupation of mind believed to be firmly resistant to any attempt to modify it.
feel like im gonna piss myself ;) its over now. dont have it anymore because of treatment.

i ask my classmates where we are going on facebook after i go to the wc and they lie about where im suposed to go. so i get detention almost all the time but i tell the teacher that its not my fault.

Entering the classroom no free seats no one wnats to sit near me ;(
leaving when its free time for like 15 min and when i come back my phose book or something else is hidden or thrown away.

Gym= being pushed around while playng basket, fotball ext. being yelled at for doing it wrong apparently

English= they make fun of me because im better then them at english?

Natureclass= allways groups so i most of the time work alone

Coming home= getting into the taxi home im tired of holding the tics back and i gotta take muscle relaxant pills couse it hurts in my jaw becaus of a tic i have.

Im home now= saying hi to mom taking the pill muscle relaxant
then im going on my pc for the rest of the day and then it repeats

Yes they know i have adhd and touretes
thanks for all the help ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• *Hugs*
    If you think it should make things easier on you, you should tell the class about what you have.

I write a report about what you have or ask your teacher if you can show a video recording to the class of your diagnosis and explain a little about it.

I think it's a great idea and will allow those to share compassion with you.

People are so ignorant nowadays, theyre quick to make fun of or isolate themselves from other people because they simply don't understand what they are going through.

I think your Mom should call your teacher and talk with her about this. She should ask her if its okay that you do that.

• you the master thanks for all the support ;) i did that but didn't help just got more focused on ;( but thanks for the tips girls are the best to understand bullying ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• There's something called nature class now? Jesus.

Anyway, yes it's a good idea to tell people about it.

What Girls Said 2

• Your teachers need to know these things so they can help make class more convenient for you. You must always be nervous and distressed and these other students are making it worse for you. That's an unhealthy learning environment. Your mother should speak with whomever is in charge and get this worked out for you.

• You can try it, but teenagers are assholes.

Are your teachers aware of your conditions?

What Guys Said 1

• Dude! Tourette's? Buddy you got the VIP pass. You can say anything to anyone and get away with it!