How do you like your eggs?

• Scrambled
  • Hard Boiled
  • Sunny Side Up
  • Omelette
  • Over Easy
  • Poached
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sunny side up. It's the only way I can eat them. I can't stand scrambled or Omlette, both make me vomit. Even with sunny side I can only have 1 otherwise I'll puke.

What Guys Said 30

• As long as they're on my plate every morning it doesn't matter. I'm an eggessentialist!

• Poached is by far the best. I don't get why American's say sunny side up because I don't know anyone yet that likes their eggs upside down on the plate.

• I love sunny side up because it makes it easy to dip your toast in the yoke.

• @gray_sailor oh thank you for explaining it! I was wondering what on earth the Americans were on about but now I understand. :)

• For those who like their yolks cooked to different levels of firmness, there is:

- over easy (runny yolk)
      - over medium (soft yolk)
      - over hard (fully cooked yolk)

The same options are available for sunny side up eggs, just without the egg being flipped.

There is also what is called a country scramble.
      With regular scrambled eggs, the eggs are mixed in a bowl then the mixture is cooked.
      With a country scramble, the eggs are broken on the cooking surface as with sunny side up eggs. Then the eggs are continuously mixed with a spatula until they are done cooking.
      i245.photobucket.com/.../...695ca6_zpsheh5gurz.jpg
      Three sunny side up eggs to the rear.
      Three country scrambled eggs to the front.

Not all fried eggs are sunny side up.

• Over easy eggs served over corned beef hash:
    c1.staticflickr.com/.../19139089279_b0e4665139.jpg
    Yum!

• Yes! That is what I am talking about! One of my favorite breakfast dishes!

• @SensualScribe

The first time I had corned beef hash with over easy eggs was in an optimal circumstance. I was stationed in the San Francisco Bay area and on one particular Saturday morning, I decided to go to the city for breakfast.

I wound up here:
      www.eaglecafe.com/images/scenery/Eagle-Cafe.jpg
      The Eagle Cafe, an historic blue collar eatery preserved at pier 39, fisherman's warf.

Eggs over hash is a signature breakfast at this restaurant. It's quite literally the first item on the breakfast menu. A good first experience set me up for enjoying this breakfast treat again and again for a quarter of a century.

http://www.eaglecafe.com/

• Sounds delicious!
      My dad used to make this for us for breakfast all the time. . This and eggs benedict.

• Oval. The square ones are weird.

• Making a joke can point to a strange truth.

I once ran across a press that was intended for use on hard boiled eggs. You would put an egg into the press while it was still warm from cooking. When the egg was removed from the press, you would have a hard boiled egg in the shape of a cube. Just the thing for slicing to eat with crackers.

• @gray_sailor - I am assuming that you peeled it first?

• Yes, you did peel it first.

Think of it though, that press combined with a Ronco® in the egg, egg scrambler would make perfectly cube shaped scrambled eggs.
      Just like in the Jetsons. 😃

• I don't really like eggs anymore. Never really did, but when I did, scrambled.
    www.youtube.com/watch

• Wow, that's a lot of options I don't know anything about :D Cooked? :p

Reminds me of Top Gear when Clarkson says 'it's like ordering coffee in America', saying there's like a million options :p I like you guys, but you're very particular about some things aren't you? :p

• I love them all, but my favorites are scrambled and omelettes. In fact I just had two scrambled egg sandwiches like 20 minutes ago. :)

• I love scrambled eggs

• I always just chuck it in the pan and scramble them. It cooks way faster and it tastes great.

• 0|0
  • Poached is best, but sunny side up is good too.

• A or D. mixed with ham and cheese

• Scrambled my way

• Scrambled usually or completely fried through

• Like brains.. scrambled.

• Easy over on toast. So yummy having the bread soak up all the yolkie goodness.

• I like my eggs from a chicken.

• I'm masters in making Half Fried Eggs and Omelettes ❤
    Eggs are awesome

• Over medium. I still like the yoke to be slightly soft and a little bit runny.

• I an a vegan. I don't eat eggs.

• Fertilized.

• This is actually a thing, you know. "Balut" = fertilized duck egg.
      It's a Filipino delicacy, and, sweet Jesus, let me tell you, it's fucking disgusting. Just phenomenally, amazingly, terrifying.
      I swear, it's probably a rite of passage or something, and my Filipino/a friends just didn't tell me. LOL

• @redeyemindtricks When I was a kid, I used to eat paper... Like, fuck knows why, I don't remember it tasting all that good, it was just a habit I picked up I guess. :D

Eating rubber bands is a new one on me though. :D There's a Jap a few doors down, I'll ask him. Although I'm in a small college town so I might end up taking a drive to NYC. :P

• I don't actually EAT the rubber bands, it's really just to have something in my mouth when I'm on a -40% calorie deficit for 6 goddam weeks in a row.

Ok, that's a lie, I'll chew them randomly, too. But they're more essential at those times.

"Karaage" (which, like all Japanese words, is pronounced exactly like it looks) just means fried chicken.
      Nankotsu karaage (technically "nankotsu no karaage", yr Japanese friend will be impressed if you have that linker in there) is gristle-fried-chicken. If you just say nankotsu he'll probably have the right idea anyway, because no one eats raw gristle, but... yeah.
      Same with kawa karaage.

Here in LA we have cheaper Japanese places with bigger plates for less $$. I mean, I'm sure they have that somewhere in NYC too, I just don't know where. Both of those places have karaage as appetizers at decent prices, but in very small portions.

• I like eggs scrambled, hard boiled, sunny side up, or as an omelette.

• to be honest, all of the above

• Fried.

• On someone else's plate ;)

• In the chicken coop getting ready to hatch.

• scrambled with cheese on it. and abit of salt with bacon of course

• I just like eggs. No preference for how its prepared, just feed me eggs

• Scrambled its easier

• Ready to be fertilized

What Girls Said 21

• Yummy! That how!

• I'm surprised no one has come up in here with "cryogenically preserved" yet.

All y'all young-childbearing-age professional females, and stuff.

• Over medium with toast and turkey bacon. Or else I like over easy on top of a bowl of sushi rice with seasoned rice vinegar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.

• Poach my eggs over rye and avocado girl.

• 0|0
  • Scrambled with cheese and sour cream 😍

• Scrambled, fried, and hard-boiled are my favorites.

• Scrambled. With lots of cheese.

• A and C

• I don't. They make me uncomfortable.

• All of the above! Eggs are great and so versatile.

• I like them scrambled but I eat boiled ones too

• pancake is better lolz

• Fried eggs 🍳 But not runny

• any way, but with potatoes.

• Aw.

Haha.

Scrambled.

<3

• I like my eggs unfertilized.

• Scrambled with a side of bacon and hashbrown ❤❤

• I don't eat eggs

• I like my eggs fertilized.

• I like mine with a kiss :')